Favorite Lines

Help Support CattleToday:

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns ... and those who dig. ... You dig."

TexasBred":36wgvd0m said:
You look like I need a drink.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly.

You can't always walk on dry land- maternal grandfather
Never trust a man whose arse is wider than his shoulders- paternal grandfather

JW Hispanic White raising cattle in North America for 2 centuries
www.losislenos.org

JWBrahman":2pskmkfp said:
TexasBred":2pskmkfp said:
You look like I need a drink.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly.

You can't always walk on dry land- maternal grandfather
Never trust a man whose arse is wider than his shoulders- paternal grandfather

JW Hispanic White raising cattle in North America for 2 centuries
http://www.losislenos.org
Oh lawd....I doubt I would make it to lunch at that little get together. :lol2:

"I'm 30 years older than you, I've had my back broke once and my hip twice. And on my worst day I could beat the he!l out of you."-- John Wayne as Will Anderson in The Cowboys

As my old pappy used to say, work is fine for killin' time, but it's a shaky way to make a living. Bret Maverick

"My name is Homer Williamson, Mr. Anderson, and I hope I ain't rode all the rough off of her." From John Wayne's The Cowboys 1972

I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself. I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?

I think you're all bleeped in the head! We're ten hours from the bleepin fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest. It's a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much bleepin fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our gd smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah out of your ars*****! I gotta be crazy; I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose! Oh, sh**!

Waiter: How would you like your steak?
Pepper: Oh, just knock it's horns off, wipe its nasty a$$ and chunk it right here on this plate.

Calman":1qrriwed said:
Waiter: How would you like your steak?
Pepper: Oh, just knock it's horns off, wipe its nasty a$$ and chunk it right here on this plate.
Totally gross!

Steak Tartare with crackers and a little horseradish or diced raw onions on the side
go CAB and no worries about horns

Jackson":3qhpil00 said:
I think you're all bleeped in the head! We're ten hours from the bleepin fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest. It's a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much bleepin fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our gd smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah out of your ars*****! I gotta be crazy; I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose! Oh, sh**!
That' six or seven lines. Could you tell me what movie that is from so I'll try and remember to never watch it?

ga.prime":1uz89mne said:
Jackson":1uz89mne said:
That' six or seven lines. Could you tell me what movie that is from so I'll try and remember to never watch it?

I didn't post the quote but it's from Chevy Chase in National Lampoons Vacation.

Printed on a tee shirt "Of course I'm an organ donor, who won't want a part of this?"

From Carl Sandburg;
If you ask your mother for one egg for breakfast and she gives you two and you eat both, who's better at arithmetic?

Also from Sandburg;
Whether the stone bumps the jug or the jug bumps the stone it's bad for the jug.

Latest posts