Favorite Lines

Help Support CattleToday:

My boss was talking about cussing one day and told me

"You wouldn`t say shyt if your mouth was full of it"

"Hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it" Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

"I'd like to see the herd you and Jake could gather. A herd of whores. Maybe. " Woodrow Call

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam...that was fun"!!!!!!

Boot Jack Bulls":2ui8r5c1 said:
fenceman":2ui8r5c1 said:
He// Woodrow it ain't about dying, it's about living.

Sometimes I still like to kick a pig.

Both , Gus McCrea ...lonesome dove

My all-time favorite movie! So many good lines....most attributed to Gus.

You didn't have to whack the bartender to get a drink when wee willy Montgomery owned that joint!

I absolutely cannot believe that Sherriff Buford T Justice is not represented in this thread.

" if they'd 'a cremated the sumbitch, we'd be kicking that mr bandits ass around the moon by now.

There's no way, no way, that you could come from my loins. When I get you home, I'm gonna hit your momma right in the mouth.

Since we're thinking movies, may have already been mentioned. "Badges? We don;t need no stinking badges"

From back in my working for others days, I lived by the credo, "It's easier to get forgiveness then permission"

SJB":33t472ys said:
I absolutely cannot believe that Sherriff Buford T Justice is not represented in this thread.

" if they'd 'a cremated the sumbitch, we'd be kicking that mr bandits be nice around the moon by now.

There's no way, no way, that you could come from my loins. When I get you home, I'm gonna hit your momma right in the mouth.

He was represented earlier.

"You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-bi!ch, but if you EVER call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight." — John Wayne as Jacob McCandles in "Big Jake" (1971)

JMJ Farms":1j4mgc45 said:
"You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-bi!ch, but if you EVER call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight." — John Wayne as Jacob McCandles in "Big Jake" (1971)
I thought he was dead.........

Latest posts