Favorite beer?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm a recovering alcoholic... on my worst days a case of beer a day was downed, corona, becks, bud, bud light, michelob, busch, old milwaukee.. mostly before 3 pm... not kidding, i was 17.. as i got older i have tried several different brands and always wound back up at bud light long neck bottle... only 2 things i can't drink i have found are bud ice.. one sip i get a headache :( and rum.. cant get passed the smell of rum so i have never tasted it...but cuervo and smirnoff made up for that ;) whats even funnier about the rum is.. i am related to Capt Henry Morgan .. oops sorry Uncle Henry... * lesson learned from this : never drink from a can that someone else opened* I always drink from a bottle and I open my own, unless i totally trust you ;)

We drink a lot of Coors Light around our place. But I do like to have Shiner, or Boulevard as well. There are some Mexican beers that are pretty good as well.
But we do a lot of business with crown through work so I try to drink that as much as possible.

La Blatt Blue. I use to drink a pretty fair amount but the last 10 years or so I have cut back to about a 6 pack per year.

if an i mean if i drink beer its michalob beer.ive drank some wheat beer an thats some rounchy stuff.

3025.jpg

I loved beer as long as it wasn't green or brown.Beer is my kryptonite so I stay away from it. I did taste a stella awhile back and it was excellent.

M5farm":g0zndy4m said:
I loved beer as long as it wasn't green or brown.Beer is my kryptonite so I stay away from it. I did taste a stella awhile back and it was excellent.
You mean your responsible and have some self control? Wow! I thought what you discribed was a disease with a name.

My favorites don't have names but since I haven't had time to brew for a few years and have been stuck drinking mass produces stuff: Anything Sam Adams is my winter beer of choice with the Boston Lager right up at the top. I even like the Boston Lager when it warms up outside. Newcastle is good anytime. Coors is my default choice when nothing good is available and is an okay summer beer. Coors Light is good when it's over a hundred and I've sweat a few gallons or on the very rare occasions when I'm around people that drink while there is still work to be done and expect the same from me.
I probably qualify as an alcoholic but GOOD beer is my soft spot. I don't care for wine or whiskey at all but I'm just not happy without a couple of beers in the afternoon.

gonzo":3e3ghzcu said:
cold and wet :D
AND...preferably "Free". ;-) I can drink about any of it except regular Budweiser Red. Coors down here is not Rocky Mountain fresh..not even made in Colorado but in Burleson, Tx...taste pretty bad. I enjoy Shiner but usually keep Bud Light in the frig. Lately I've been "sipping" quite a bit of whiskey and some rum.

My Favorite beer?

Whatever you have in your fridge..

Best I ever drank--but it has to be ICE COLD is San Miguel.
My brother brews his own beer and made some pretty good jalapeno beer that is a close 2nd to San Miguel.

Leinenkugel is good beer. But if I'm buying, it's Bud Light.
Local brewers are all the rage. They tend to love adding little flourishes to their beer. Raspberry beer. What the heck is that? To me it's like those fruity coffees. I want coffee and beer. I don't want you getting all clever with the flavor. I like the taste of beer, maybe it's my German side.

I'm not a beer-drinker, but there was this one beer that I had a while back with family that was the best beer I've tasted. No idea what the name of it was, other than it was a Belgium beer. Otherwise, no alcohol for me, not even on a special occasion...unless it tastes good. ;-)

I prefer a Crown 7, short (might try it with a lemon based on above recommendation).

If I am at a beer drink, its Busch Light.

Calman":2j1312g0 said:
Bud Light will do it for me, but I really prefer Jim Beam and coke.

Cal
I drank a whole bunch of Jim Beam and Coke but something about it caused the ice to go bad and cause headaches the next day. Changed to Crown and sprite and it takes more of it to make the ice go bad.

jedstivers":1pqjrykm said:
Calman":1pqjrykm said:
Bud Light will do it for me, but I really prefer Jim Beam and coke.

Cal
I drank a whole bunch of Jim Beam and Coke but something about it caused the ice to go bad and cause headaches the next day. Changed to Crown and sprite and it takes more of it to make the ice go bad.

Try leaving the soda out and it goes a lot better. Straight whiskey on the rocks is a lot easier on ya than mixed with sugery soda.

Latest posts