Favorite beer?

Help Support CattleToday:

saltbranch

Reaction score
I have gotten to where I buy a different brand of beer, to try em out. I have been a Bud Light drinker for several yrs. I have got to tell ya Coor's Banquet is a mighty fine beer! Whats your flavor of beer?

When I was 14 I had a summer job at a golf course. I was low man on the totem pole so I got to rake sand traps and empty the garbage. After a summer of having to empty 55 gallon barrels full of old stale beer cans I never developed a desire to try it. The thought of it turns my stomach to this day.

saltbranch":2dolpiac said:
I have gotten to where I buy a different brand of beer, to try em out. I have been a Bud Light drinker for several yrs. I have got to tell ya Coor's Banquet is a mighty fine beer! Whats your flavor of beer?

Don't know why but I seemed to change brands as the years passed. Several years with none. Most years with Bud. I drink PBR now. Guess I got back to my roots as a true redneck.

fitz

Not a big brand but I love Rolling Rock. Got that from my dad I guess. Ice cold on a summer day with a burger it can't be beat. I guess like the man says I don't always drink beer but when I do it's Rolling Rock! :cowboy:

Molson Canadian...........in Canada. Don't think it's the same in Colorado as it is in Sask!

Leave to one of them flat land folks to suck on the weak Canadian liquor. I like a Bud lite but a Rolling Rock is pretty good to. Not to many I don't like.

Red Bull Breeder":22opggyv said:
Leave to one of them flat land folks to suck on the weak Canadian liquor. I like a Bud lite but a Rolling Rock is pretty good to. Not to many I don't like.

That Molson is some fine beer. At least it ain't "lite"

Bigfoot":n632jhp0 said:
I guess I'll alienate myself even further. I have never drank a beer.
You ain't missed a durn thing. If I'm really thirsty and the beer is really cold in a bottle and nothing else to drink I can almost get a bottle down. Can't say that I can tell a difference in taste from one to another.

Bud Light!!! that's canoe beer.....if you don't know what canoe beer is , its beer that pretty close to water........Boy I had to clean that one up....When I am in Canada I love their La Blatt Blue , also one call Fort Killion.....mmmm that's a fine beer. In Germany....I loved Warnsteiner.....and finally one of the very best, in Belize of all places...Belican.....as the song says Im pretty good at drinking beer. Sadly though I haven't had one to drink in a year. My mom got diabetes later in life so Im trying to reduce my risk factors. I might have to go back to my early days and have a little herbal smoke, and unlike the draft dodger I did inhale

houstoncutter":ohyu6pur said:
Bud Light!!! that's canoe beer.....if you don't know what canoe beer is , its beer that pretty close to water........Boy I had to clean that one up....When I am in Canada I love their La Blatt Blue , also one call Fort Killion.....mmmm that's a fine beer. In Germany....I loved Warnsteiner.....and finally one of the very best, in Belize of all places...Belican.....as the song says Im pretty good at drinking beer. Sadly though I haven't had one to drink in a year. My mom got diabetes later in life so Im trying to reduce my risk factors. I might have to go back to my early days and have a little herbal smoke, and unlike the draft dodger I did inhale

You cleaned that up A LOT. :lol:

Latest posts