BEER

Help Support CattleToday:

I drank some of both strohs and old style when I was up at great lakes Navy base. Seemed to be the go to beer for everyone up that area. They were not bad at all.

greybeard":2ux647zj said:
pearl__41542.1436038409.190.250.jpg

Pearl from a can...and Jack Daniels black.....chewed tobacco from a mail pouch sack......

4x4dually":e3wn7e4b said:
greybeard":e3wn7e4b said:

Pearl from a can...and Jack Daniels black.....chewed tobacco from a mail pouch sack......

4x4 I thought I was stooping pretty low to admit I drank Natty light but you've done got down to the dregs now. :lol: :lol: Talking about bust head.

TexasBred":2bpmclhr said:
Glad to know that. I just couldn't visualize an EE and Pearl Beer going together. :lol2: :lol2: Well... maybe in desperate times. :lol: :lol:

You never know. I'd be willing to bet a weeks salary there is only one EE in this building of 150 that have crap on their boots with wrangle jean legs resting bunched up on top of them. :lol2: I pretty much don't fit the mold no matter how you look at it. Not sure if it is "unique" or "special". :banana:

4x4dually":16e9hnsy said:
TexasBred":16e9hnsy said:
Glad to know that. I just couldn't visualize an EE and Pearl Beer going together. :lol2: :lol2: Well... maybe in desperate times. :lol: :lol:

You never know. I'd be willing to bet a weeks salary there is only one EE in this building of 150 that have crap on their boots with wrangle jean legs resting bunched up on top of them. :lol2: I pretty much don't fit the mold no matter how you look at it. Not sure if it is "unique" or "special". :banana:

Gotta appreciate that !!!!!

Bush with just the slightest hint of diesel fuel! I mostly drink natty though.

Latest posts