Early in Flaboy's Career..

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
He was down Mexico way, teachin stupid animal tricks.....

t4whv71196920853.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Wow hayboy, those are some pretty manly tights you got on there. :p Really can't tell if they are pink or red though.

I am very proud of the boy.

He has created a new rage in the rodeo arena.

BULLDARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the matador just pulled the carpet out from under the bull! :lol:

Flaboy, I'd think it easier to just put that dude in a head gate and get a mirror to look underneath.

MistyMorning":3vc7zhzg said:
Wow hayboy, those are some pretty manly tights you got on there. :p Really can't tell if they are pink or red though.

Elvis would have worn that costume.
Crowder--not so likely.
I wouldn't be caught dead in that but I don't fight bulls for sport. I don't intend to fight them at all, unless they start something.

john250":2bfiiseo said:
MistyMorning":2bfiiseo said:

Elvis would have worn that costume.
Crowder--not so likely.
I wouldn't be caught dead in that but I don't fight bulls for sport. I don't intend to fight them at all, unless they start something.

Are ya right sure Crowder wouldn't wear one of these? :shock:

As to the fightin, we wuz tryin to stick em in the ground. 8)

I bet you guys thought I would miss this thread huh? Well, let me tell ya for what they paid me to put on them duds I sure ain't going to do it again. I mean what's a mere $20K. They would not allow close ups as they said the outfit had to be rated PG.

As for the bull-darting. It's really not a hard to do. A well placed hotshot in the nads will make anyone stand on their head. :lol: