Don't mess with those 'ole Britt's

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
In a lopsided fight that even Don King would have had trouble promoting, a burglar in Oxford, England, got more than he bargained for when he broke into the home of Frank Corti, a 72-year-old former junior boxing champion.

Upon spotting the intruder, Gregory McCalium, in his hallway, Corti dodged a knife attack and delivered two mean right hooks that left McCalium battered and down for the count. Police arrived to find Corti subduing McCalium, who looked like he had been in "a car accident," according to one lawyer.

"I was scared when he first drew the knife but most people would have acted in the same way," Corti said. "If needed to, I would do it again."

SEE BELOW FOR FINAL RESULTS -

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

battered-face-daily-mail-186.jpg

:lol2: :clap: :lol2: :clap:

Well that one wasn't on the NEWS, good on him, they say here you can use reasonable force against an intruder, and I'd say that was reasonable force. More Power to his elbow that is what ya call a 'good ol' boy' :banana:

I carry a cane and look like granny,but the cane is a hickory stock cane and I know where to hit..Also,I'll run Buzzy over anybody messes with me.

Latest posts