Do you believe we are experiencing climate change

• Yes scientific data and recent drought proves it

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No it's just an anomaly and things will go back to normal before long

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • None of the above (please explain)

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
a meteor or asteroid hits that earth and takes out the dinosaurs. Puts us in an ice age. The earth axis has changed a bit with the last earthquake.

We are so far from the sun. The earth rotates around it. That gives us seasons. The pulse has put us where we are climate wise.

Al Gore is vain enough to believe have more affect on the earth than what caused the ice age.

If the earth warms up, we get more evaporation from the oceans. More rain and more lightening creating the ozone layer supposedly being depleted. Nice design. Gives balance.

should we start concerning ourselves with Y3K yet? I want in on the money making part early.

The climate has always been changing why do we think that should stop just because we are here recording it. During the last ice age the ice stopped about a mile south of my place. I would have been under the ice. Will it happen again? Probably. This state was a tropical jungle at one time. Well the east side of the state was..... back then my side of the state was under the ocean. Will it happen again? It sure could. Will my place drop back into the ocean or lift up and become mountains? Who knows. Stick around long enough and you can find out.

Climate change must be real cause my state has decided to install pellet stoves in the shops in the county offices. Its a small cost of only $7,000 per pellet stove plus the cost of the pellets. With only 159 counties in our state this is only going to cost the taxpayer $11,130.00 to do the whole state. Small price to pay to go green I think. I may do the same thing in my shop so I won't have to wear a coat when it gets cold and I do like the idea of having a small carbon footprint and if they can justify it I don't see why I can't either.

Dave":4snj4cjw said:
The climate has always been changing why do we think that should stop just because we are here recording it. During the last ice age the ice stopped about a mile south of my place. I would have been under the ice. Will it happen again? Probably. This state was a tropical jungle at one time. Well the east side of the state was..... back then my side of the state was under the ocean. Will it happen again? It sure could. Will my place drop back into the ocean or lift up and become mountains? Who knows. Stick around long enough and you can find out.

Let yellowstone erupt again and we will all be in for a surprise.
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yel ... ge_54.html

Caustic Burno":1g9ed48j said:
Dave":1g9ed48j said:

Let yellowstone erupt again and we will all be in for a surprise.
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yel ... ge_54.html[/quote

Know one of the authors of the study that you are reading. She moved her family to Corpus Christi some years ago after she finished with her report. Also she keeps a 5 year supply of food on hand at all times. She believes that we may see the eruption in our lifetimes... Afer talking to her years ago we starting keeping more food on hand.... Spooky huh!!!!

Latest posts