Do you agree with your state?

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
Top/favorite snack food listed for each state.
Some of the states make total sense, others, well, I would've never known, but did they get it right??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/f ... P#image=52

I guess they got Illinois right (popcorn), don't think they had a whole lot of options .... :pop:
I live only 40 minutes from the Missiouri/STL border, and they are dead on for Toasted Ravioli, it would go the same for this side of the river too

Minnesota - Tater Tots - maybe, kind of, sort of, but
HOT DISH is our State's go to meal in a pinch and every Mom in the state does have a Tater Tot Hot Dish recipe.

Doughnuts for North Carolina - What are they a police state? :)

Not really. Chips and salsa is ok but for a snack I prefer a Snicker and a Coke .....or a bottle coke with a pkg. of salted peanuts in it.

TexasBred":2n1m6bj4 said:
Not really. Chips and salsa is ok but for a snack I prefer a Snicker and a Coke .....or a bottle coke with a pkg. of salted peanuts in it.

Snickers and coke don't go well with beer. Chips and salsa, on the other hand, go nicely.

I'm from St. Louis well a western suburb.....but yeah we are all about the toasted ravioli. Not as much good ravioli down here in Dallas for sure.

Its hard to beat a "Hot n Now" Krispy Kreme donut! They really do melt in your mouth! Once in a while they have a promotion where they give away free donuts and the lines are really, not literally, miles long to get in their stores. I'd say Lance cheese and p-nut butter crackers ranks high on the list too.

ifarm26":288bk42q said:
Its hard to beat a "Hot n Now" Krispy Kreme donut! They really do melt in your mouth! Once in a while they have a promotion where they give away free donuts and the lines are really, not literally, miles long to get in their stores. I'd say Lance cheese and p-nut butter crackers ranks high on the list too.
Lance Peanut Butter crackers ain't a snack...that's often a full meal. :nod: ;-)

I was born in New Orleans and figured Cafe' Du Monde was a no doubter but I was wrong according to whoever ....

Pimento cheese is a great choice for GA! Enjoyed reading the choices for all the states. Very interesting.

torogmc81":2ezc1spz said:
Top/favorite snack food listed for each state.
Some of the states make total sense, others, well, I would've never known, but did they get it right??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/f ... P#image=52

I guess they got Illinois right (popcorn), don't think they had a whole lot of options .... :pop:
I live only 40 minutes from the Missiouri/STL border, and they are dead on for Toasted Ravioli, it would go the same for this side of the river too
Hmmmm...toasted ravioli!!!

Fried okra is pretty common here in Oklahoma, but I really wouldn't call it a snack food - more of a side dish.