Divorce questions #2

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":dhc27mtf said:
I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...

He was a helpless victim of strong opinions gathered from books, with absolutely no practical experience to back them up.

Nesikep":1bu3n1h4 said:
Seems this was the last thread City Guy posted in
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=107259&start=15

He ask a general question and it appears that some personalized it. The question was why Cattleman calve in the winter. He got pushy I guess but personally, he didn't call names, insult anyone's family or spit in anyone's face.

I guess that thread got him banned. I see threads once a week worst than that.

Rafter S":3uad7crr said:
cowgirl8":3uad7crr said:
I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...

He was a helpless victim of strong opinions gathered from books, with absolutely no practical experience to back them up.

So What? Why is that grounds for banning?

Bright Raven":37jyt1w8 said:
Rafter S":37jyt1w8 said:
cowgirl8":37jyt1w8 said:

So What? Why is that grounds for banning?

I never said he should be banned. I was just replying to CG8 asking if he was a helpless victim that got picked on. That would be no, in case you missed it.

M-5":3p38qinn said:
cowgirl8":3p38qinn said:
M-5":3p38qinn said:
There were some post that got deleted IIRC
Did you google that...

Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close
Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..

cowgirl8":3j0sfg0g said:
M-5":3j0sfg0g said:
cowgirl8":3j0sfg0g said:
Did you google that...

Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close
Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..

If you think I was insulted Then Go ahead and think that.

M-5":27uf1nur said:
cowgirl8":27uf1nur said:
M-5":27uf1nur said:

I'll next day you a used diaper for all those tears.

M-5":27g0s7fj said:
cowgirl8":27g0s7fj said:

And there you go..

cowgirl8":2rd2uciz said:
M-5":2rd2uciz said:
cowgirl8":2rd2uciz said:

And there you go..

The worst part of divorce is getting the local attorneys and judge in control of your life. If you and your wife can't do an agreed divorce you are in serious trouble.

M-5":ak3y2cwf said:
cowgirl8":ak3y2cwf said:
M-5":ak3y2cwf said:

you're sure acting like it.
BTW, there's an "Ignore user" button, I suggest you use it

Stepped in it, agreed!

Been thru the divorce deal and basically as said the more you can work out without lawyers the better for both of you,and the more you can keep what you think and feel to yourself the better. At least there are no kids to deal with. Get a good attorney, listen to what he tells you on how to settle it,and try to use him as little as possible. Best of luck to you.

FWIW, I don't think the lock had anything to do with the divorce conversation more the several pages of name calling and pizzing match that ensued. This one is headed the same way.

cowgirl8":1ez62z3f said:
M-5":1ez62z3f said:
cowgirl8":1ez62z3f said:
Did you google that...

Don't let'em bug you. When you hear all the pizzing and moaning at least you know they're reading your posts. :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

TexasBred":2hmv2gfc said:
cowgirl8":2hmv2gfc said:
M-5":2hmv2gfc said:
Don't let'em bug you. When you hear all the pizzing and moaning at least you know they're reading your posts. :lol2: :lol2: :nod:
I think I remember that City Guy...seems he was just fishing for validation on environmentally damaging things. kind of...maybe. And yeah, just showed the few troublemakers that just one comment," Did you google that", did make them mad and I believe that 5m even told me in another post that i'll never know as much as him.. hum...he's really confident on his googling talents..lol And they tell me I need a thicker skin.. :lol2: geeze

Latest posts