Divorce questions #2

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58":ugwg0juf said:
Mod1":ugwg0juf said:
The usual reasons are religion/bible or politics or all 3.

Well that's a pee poor answer.

Ken

I was drunk the day my maw got outta prison. And I went to pick her up in the rain. But before I could ...............

Kind of like the way that song explains it sometimes.

callmefence":1mazm1wf said:
The majority of the folks who have posted on this thread enjoy a little gaming for entertainment at times. If you are gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it. Or at least get over it. I've never seen her insult anyone's family. Which I consider crossing the line.
Same here on all that. If you're gonna be on CT, grow a thicker skin. However, Say what you want to or about me and my cows and property, but Families are strictly 'off limits'.

I've been a member of a car forum since 2001 and we talk about vehicles and their maintenance and modifications about like we do cattle here. Someone posted a picture of their Fiero, and some member made a derogatory remark about the physical appearance of his wife that happened to be in the picture. Thread went downhill quick and got locked.
About 6 months later, we're all at a 'show & shine' type car show in a Chili's parking lot San Antonio, and I'm sitting in a lawn chair next to the guy who took umbrage at the rude comment, when he handed me his wallet, said "There's $300 in there...you may have to bail me out of jail Don". The smartaxx had just driven up and got out of his car and the short story is smartaxx got his nose broke over his runaway mouth. :lol2: :lol2:
Ya just never know...

greybeard":mrydklmg said:
callmefence":mrydklmg said:
The majority of the folks who have posted on this thread enjoy a little gaming for entertainment at times. If you are gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it. Or at least get over it. I've never seen her insult anyone's family. Which I consider crossing the line.
Same here on all that. If you're gonna be on CT, grow a thicker skin. However, Say what you want to or about me and my cows and property, but Families are strictly 'off limits'.

I've been a member of a car forum since 2001 and we talk about vehicles and their maintenance and modifications about like we do cattle here. Someone posted a picture of their Fiero, and some member made a derogatory remark about the physical appearance of his wife that happened to be in the picture. Thread went downhill quick and got locked.
About 6 months later, we're all at a 'show & shine' type car show in a Chili's parking lot San Antonio, and I'm sitting in a lawn chair next to the guy who took umbrage at the rude comment, when he handed me his wallet, said "There's $300 in there...you may have to bail me out of jail Don". The smartaxx had just driven up and got out of his car and the short story is smartaxx got his nose broke over his runaway mouth. :lol2: :lol2:
Ya just never know...
he deserved it...like looking at a ugly baby..cute no matter what ....

I've seen some babies that scared the crap out of me and I really had to bite my tongue...thought the antichrist had been born..

TexasBred":p8ybb8ns said:
Someone gave the original poster the perfect answer. Delete your post and hire a lawyer....

Yup. That was the best advice given. :nod:

... and I don't mind Cowgirl8 either. I think it hilarious people get that worked up. I can't even keep up with who is who on here. I read the post and put a comment. I may be cursing you in one thread and praising your name in the next. :lol: I just post what I'm thinking and move on. I expect other people to do the same.

greybeard":1uh6g5fd said:
I've seen some babies that scared the crap out of me and I really had to bite my tongue...thought the antichrist had been born..
You mean like these 2

I'm watching 2 of my grandkids today. A 2 and 3 yr old. One I can understand when she talks, the other speaks german. We joke that's what he speaks because he has ultra blond hair and big blue eyes. One SIL calls him the Aryan child...ALL JOKINGLY because he's very white and he just baby talks like hes in on the conversation...but it does sound german. I carted 4 kids around in my younger days. Never thought about it, just did it. BUt now, I have these grandkids occasionally but man oh man i'm out of practice...

True Grit Farms":2fbth2ii said:
dun":2fbth2ii said:
greybeard":2fbth2ii said:
You mean like these 2

That second picture is priceless, who won the stare down?
Hard to tell, we both took naps.

Bright Raven":3g0yud5s said:
cowgirl8":3g0yud5s said:
M-5":3g0yud5s said:
You cant help being a _ _ _ _ can you ??? Must be a sad life where no one likes you.
See what its like....Go back to EVERY one of my post and see what you few do to me.....Yall like to dish it out but you sure cant take it..
Bright Raven :wave:

:wave:

Trust the human conscience. People know in their heart what they refuse to acknowledge with their lips.

Bright Raven

PS. There was no reason to treat City Guy the way he was treated! Where is the capacity to ignore that which offends you?

You're right about that. He deserved worse.

Rafter S":28ml9gzy said:
Bright Raven":28ml9gzy said:
cowgirl8":28ml9gzy said:
See what its like....Go back to EVERY one of my post and see what you few do to me.....Yall like to dish it out but you sure cant take it..
Bright Raven :wave:

Trust the human conscience. People know in their heart what they refuse to acknowledge with their lips.

Bright Raven

PS. There was no reason to treat City Guy the way he was treated! Where is the capacity to ignore that which offends you?

I cannot even guess at what percent of his posts I might have read. What I did read, did not strike me as offensive. Apparently, I missed his offensive posts because someone banned him.

Bright Raven":bggv8gpd said:
Rafter S":bggv8gpd said:
Bright Raven":bggv8gpd said:

Bright Raven

I cannot even guess at what percent of his posts I might have read. What I did read, did not strike me as offensive. Apparently, I missed his offensive posts because someone banned him.

That was probably during your banned period .

I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...

M-5":27qfan47 said:
Bright Raven":27qfan47 said:
Rafter S":27qfan47 said:

That was probably during your banned period .

It was. When I got banned for the comments about cow vulvas - it was a thread about estrus behavior and I went too far with my description of vulvas - I was MARGONME. I came back as Bright Raven and City Guy was gone. He must have gotten ornery during my absence. Before I was banned, he was well behaved. My observation was that other users had a hard time tolerating a different view.

cowgirl8":2l8rhvtz said:
I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...

IMO. Yes. With the caveat, that my opinion is based on only part of the material he posted.

Latest posts