2 Wisconsin brothers missing

Help Support CattleToday:

Till-Hill

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox4kc.com/2019/07/26/braymer-man-charged-in-connection-to-missing-wisconsin-brothers-case-but-search-continues/amp/

Read about this just this morning. Be interesting to hear the rest of the story. I don't picture it being a happy ending. Something went bad wrong is my guess.

Only at the farm for 2 hours. Better empty grain bins and silos, manure pit. Has to be something pretty handy to get rid of a couple bodies in 2 hours.

Joey had a history of stealing cattle and other money issues so the brothers are stupid for being in a business deal with such a person. But he probably promised the moon and their greed made them overlook his past.

Calling them stupid, really, what you folks up in France or Canada doesn't make a difference can smell a rat in every deal, hard to believe when you're on vacation half the year.

haase said:
Calling them stupid, really, what you folks up in France or Canada doesn't make a difference can smell a rat in every deal, hard to believe when you're on vacation half the year.

When you deal with unsavory people, you shouldn't be surprised of the consequences. You can't even claim, wrong place/wrong time, as they were the architects of their own situation. So yes, greed and stupidity led them to their demise. Is there some rule that says dead people cannot be judge by their actions made while the were alive?

Were talking basically two kids, 34 and 24, that were better in cattle than the retard from Missouri, you can't judge every transaction on someone that has had financial problems in business, if that was the case, there wouldn't be alot of business going on, and on top of that expect your going to loose two lives over it, and from what I've heard it was around 200,000, maybe not the smartest move, but I am not going to be the one to call them stupid, they were down there to collect money that was owed to them and lost their life's, wish they could hang that retard, glad you can smell a rat in every deal.

Meaning of smelling a rat in this transaction, loosing your life, not meaning loosing money, because everyone in business takes that risk of not getting paid, loosing your life over a business deal is a whole different kind of rat.

haase said:
Meaning of smelling a rat in this transaction, loosing your life, not meaning loosing money, because everyone in business takes that risk of not getting paid, loosing your life over a business deal is a whole different kind of rat.

You do realize this story goes back long before this business deal, Joey has a long history of shady deals, stolen cattle, etc. etc.

So your saying if a guy stiffs you for $10 million, he is a much better 'rat' than if he kills you?

Personally, I'd be in favor of shooting both types of 'rats' in the head behind the shed. But I am not a big lover of humans in the first place, so expect my judgements on any level to be especially harsh.

Aaron said:
Joey had a history of stealing cattle and other money issues so the brothers are stupid for being in a business deal with such a person. But he probably promised the moon and their greed made them overlook his past.

This would be assuming that they were fully aware of his past. Which may or may not be the case. My guess would be they were not aware. But that's only a guess.

So the person in question that may have killed the two brothers is the main suspect. Let us look at another idea as to what may have happened. The two brothers may have been is a business partnership and was fencing the stolen cattle. Never know will have to wait until the truth comes out.

Aaron, the only thing that I'm saying is that any business transaction should not result in death, maybe bankruptcy, but killing two people, cmon.

haase said:
Aaron, the only thing that I'm saying is that any business transaction should not result in death, maybe bankruptcy, but killing two people, cmon.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But in any business association, especially with big money on the line, it pays to do some homework on your prospective partner. It's called due diligence.

Hypothetically, Joey could just have easily been laundering drug money through the cattle. And in that case, even through pleading ignorance, the brothers would be in a heap of trouble.

"If the theft be found alive in his hand, whether it be ox or axx or sheep, he shall restore double.

For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for axx, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner
of lost thing which another challenges to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the
judges; and whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbor.

(But) If a man shall steal an ox or a sheep, and kill it or sell it, he shall restore five oxen for an ox
and four sheep for a sheep."

(In no way shape or form does an eye for an eye = death for property theft.)

Latest posts