Did you business owners actually build your business?

Help Support CattleToday:

Well I'm about done working for o bozo . I've got my house and farm on the market . With the equity I have in both I should be able to pay cash for 100 acres and build a small house . I've cut my guys back to 40 hours a week and refuse to answer my phone or bid jobs after 5. I'll work just enough to make it and ill trade for as much stuff as possible .I am tired of the free loaders. So from now on I'm going to do as much as I can to be in the lower 45% . No more 70 hour weeks and I can say its kinda nice to get home in time to watch the evening news . And I've caught more fish in the last 3 weeks than I did the last 3 years .

john250":9yhac5rp said:
Dear Mr President
Sometime in the next month I'll be "working" the cattle here on the farm you so generously provided for me. This is an annual ritual where we vaccinate, castrate, and just generally have a good time interacting with bovines. I appreciate your generous offer of help. I'm sure a man like yourself would be a lot of help in this endeavor. It is a lot like golf, in some ways. We generally end up covered in cow be nice, but being in politics I'm sure this won't bother you much. We generally wear boots, as it can get pretty deep there in the pens. Again, I'm sure you won't mind and will be able to contribute your share. Some of the crew will be addressing god in personal terms, like when they get kicked in the knee. Just ignore them, as they are bitter clingers to religion and the guns in the racks of their trucks and can safely be ignored. It would be best if we could start around 6 am to beat the heat of the day. Is that too early? Hope to see you then.
Sincerely
John

ps Are you paying the property taxes this Fall or is it my turn again?
:tiphat:

Didn't obama say HE killed osama bin ladin? He did say he shooters did help.
Seems to me that to use his logic he was not the one responsible for getting rid of bin ladin. It was the janitor that worked at the factory where the shooters guns came from.
It was the bookkeeper at the place where the rifle ammo was made.
It was the truck driver who delivered the gas that went in the engines of the boat they used.

It was all these people. Obama had nothing to do with it.
Same logic as his. :lol:

Ryder":1cibk1mh said:
Didn't obama say HE killed osama bin ladin? He did say he shooters did help.
Seems to me that to use his logic he was not the one responsible for getting rid of bin ladin. It was the janitor that worked at the factory where the shooters guns came from.
It was the bookkeeper at the place where the rifle ammo was made.
It was the truck driver who delivered the gas that went in the engines of the boat they used.

It was all these people. Obama had nothing to do with it.

What a horrible example... I'd MUCH rather give credit to everyone in your example than to obama. :lol: I get your point.
And, in reality... the business of the presidency was made a long time before this one came along so any comparison to self made men who are pioneers in their industries is fairly inaccurate.

481977_10151938060975494_1788155310.jpg

I have Aches and pains in my body that if I didn't build my business and someone else
Did they need to pay for my healthcare. Maybe I'll get obummer to pay for a foot surgery, back surgery, scope my knees and hip, and cover the skin cancer Im sure to get from working the last 20 yrs in the sun doing work most Mexicans wont at a working rate that most can't.
After all, if I didn't build the business then whoever did should pay for my misfortune

hooknline":2x2du971 said:
I have Aches and pains in my body that if I didn't build my business and someone else
Did they need to pay for my healthcare. Maybe I'll get obummer to pay for a foot surgery, back surgery, scope my knees and hip, and cover the skin cancer Im sure to get from working the last 20 yrs in the sun doing work most Mexicans wont at a working rate that most can't.
After all, if I didn't build the business then whoever did should pay for my misfortune

Be careful what you wish for hook. You just might end up with Obama Care.

All the time that I ran the restaurant and catering biz there was only one government official that stuck his nose in my business. He was the food inspector and he wasn't out to do me any favors.

I had two different buisness in my lifetime and discovered I was just furnishing a place for people to work and a time for me to have a headache. I simply hate dealing with the public. :mad:

Cal

If you have not already, read "Atlas Shrugged". I swear this book written in 1957 is talking about today, and BO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_shrugged

If you don't read the book at least read the wiki on it.. I will warn you it is a looooooong book, almost 1,200 pages.

Set in a near-future U.S.A., Ayn Rand's thrilling masterpiece features the mysterious disappearance of the top innovators and industrialists—and demonstrates a new moral philosophy: the morality of rational self-interest.

HDRider":22gvvb6n said:
If you have not already, read "Atlas Shrugged". I swear this book written in 1957 is talking about today, and BO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_shrugged

If you don't read the book at least read the wiki on it.. I will warn you it is a looooooong book, almost 1,200 pages.

Set in a near-future U.S.A., Ayn Rand's thrilling masterpiece features the mysterious disappearance of the top innovators and industrialists—and demonstrates a new moral philosophy: the morality of rational self-interest.
One of the best books I have ever read.
That is the source of the phrase "going Galt".
Ayn Rand was brilliant.

Latest posts