Daughter Rolled Ranger 8/29

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
She is in the hospital with a pelvis break on the lower part where the veins and arteries go through and had a severe cut. Mercy flighted her to the hospital. No head neck or back damage. Did not have to do anything for the break but did end up in surgery for the cut. Lots of road rash. Tore something in her left knee.
No idea how long we will be there. Will let everyone know how things are going.

Therapist started PT with her yesterday, goal is to get her standing today.

Prayers for healing and thanks will be wonderful!

Yes I was on the ambulance run, no I did not know it was her til we got on scene.

So sorry to read about your daughter. I will be praying for her and her family.

Hope she gets better without complications.. can't imagine what it would have been like to be in your shoes when you got to the scene.

Nesikep":12mic4po said:
Hope she gets better without complications.. can't imagine what it would have been like to be in your shoes when you got to the scene.
Yes, almost speechless. Prayers for her and your family!

Prayers for your daughter. As a firefighter in my small town, it is always a fear of mine to respond to family. I have had to on a few occasions. Its hard to seperate the emotions and do your job. Glad it wasnt worse than it was.

Thank you everyone.
Pt got her up and she was able to take a few steps this afternoon. No idea yet on a lot of things just one day at a time.

I brought her kindle so I can keep everyone posted.

yall are in my thoughts and prayers.i know you dont want to hear this right now.but get her back to driving the ranger as soon as yall can.

Latest posts