Dau#2--HOORAY!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
The transplant took!! She's OUT of the hospital!!! We get to keep her!! They have to live in Houston for about a year,and see the Dr every day for now,but yaahoooo!!!! See me doing backflips and cartwheels :) :) :)

:heart: Thanks everybody for the kind words and thoughts,and the prayers..It means a lot :heart:

Oh Peg...that is wonderful news! You must be feeling on to of the world.

God is Good, Peg

Alice

:heart: :heart: Thank everybody----I've gottta go home for this day--hope to "see" ya'll tomorrow :)

Congratulations. Hug her, like it is the last time, every time you get a chance from now on. We'll keep your family in our prayers.

Well,we did have setback,but she's out again,and didn't have to have a transfusion this week..thanks for the prayers..(been bumped bye)

peg4x4":3fsi9apx said:
Well,we did have setback,but she's out again,and didn't have to have a transfusion this week..thanks for the prayers..(been bumped bye)

glad to hear she didn't need transfusion, hope she keeps well, take care of yourself also through this.....best wishes Chris. your all in my prayers.

Thanks to all--We may go there for Thanksgiving,lot depends on a lot--However tha'd mean me in a car with my son driveing :shock: Well,it'd be worth it-I'll just wear a blindfold. :oops: :( :oops:

We nearly lost son-in-law last week! He was comeing back to Houston when the semi in front of him hit a cow! He could not avoid the mess,and his Ranger was on two wheels.He fought it to a stop,and by the time he and the truck driver got out to wave people down with flashlights,four more cars had hit the cow and each other.Everyone but him and trucker went to the hospital-all vehicals but his were towed. He drove his Ranger on in,after setting shaking and crying for an hour..(He was telling Dau,"don't say that,she'll think I'm a wimp..Far from that..One of the strongest men I know...

:heart: Also--They are going to renew their wedding vows after Christmas!! :heart: :D If the Drs say it's ok to travel..

Oh my goodness, Peg...if it weren't for bad luck, your kids wouldn't have any! Thank God your son-in-law wasn't hurt. Bless his heart.

Good news about your daughter...I'm praying she's well enough to renew those vows. How wonderful...it's time for some renewed happiness.

Alice

peg, glad to hear son-in-law was Ok, and walked away unhurt, I agree with Alice about the luck thing.
and also that your Daughter will be well enough to take her vows again. Hope she is Ok for a good Christmas too. God bless you all Chris.

We've been haveing a run of luck all right--But we are getting thro it--S-I-L is fine,tho shaken - Dau#2 is on the mend-I am cancer free now 4 years-I'm working,the roof doesn't leak,the fire a few years ago didn't damage the structure of the house,the porch overhang that fell off did no damage(hopefullt the back one will go as quitely),the truck runs good. Tho my hair has turned white,it goes with the wrinkels very nicely..I'm warm,dry,and well fed..what more does any one truly need?

Latest posts