Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Helped my sisters many years ago wallpaper our grandmother's living room, & Mawmaw insisted the flowered patterns to all align and match up, on a very unsquare wall, especially crooked where the ceiling met the wall.
I don't ever ever ever want to hang wallpaper or smell that nasty wallpaper paste again...........
Dad worked on a house where the interior designer from New York City wanted gunny sacks on the wall. The wallpaper hanger was having a heck of a time with it. Dad was going to make a snide comment to him, but decided it was better not to.

Funny now but not then . My mom cut her wrist putting up wallpaper . If it had not been the last sheet we would have said she did it on purpose! My dad measured, my sister pasted , and I carried it to the wall where my dad smooth it out and lined the pattern up . My mom would take a single blade box cutter to trim the excess on top and bottom of the wall . Think she got in a hurry on the last sheet an accidentally cut her wrist. A trip to the er followed .

That's how cold it is here this morning. -29F with a wind chill of -65F and sandblasting snow. I have no idea how I'm going to do chores in this. A little bit at a time, I guess.
We had -34 this morning, but at least the wind was not blowing. It came up to about -24 when I got done feeding around 10 this morning. I can say I'm glad my calves sold last Tuesday, at least I don't have to feed them.

I visited a sick uncle during Christmas and took some presents and a bottle of whiskey.

I hope he didn't notice them gone..

"Your call is very important to us. Please enjoy this 40 minute flute solo while we try to find someone far away to help you, whose 'name' is Ralph, and whose 1st language is not English."

Latest posts