Got a good chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Don't know if many of you know much about peanuts but prior to digging samples are pulled up and they are tested to be sure they are ready. Normally, the extension service will come around to places and set up testing sites and people bring their peanuts in for the test. As people often do, raw peanuts are picked off the vines and eaten while this process is going on. A question was asked of one farmer what type peanut he had grown because they were salty which is not normal for a raw peanut. Farmer just looked at him and said it was probably due to Brutus his dog cause Brutus had taken a liking to peeing on the pile of nuts in the bed of his truck.

Might be one of those things where you had to be there to get a laugh but I thought it funny.

Jo, funny. My dog is a Blue Heeler. Stud Male. I don't know how many dogs do this but he likes to pee where anything else does. I pee wherever I get the urge (isn't that one of the wonderful benefits of being King over your kingdom). He will come over, raise his leg and pee. If my prostate is not primed and the stream is not propelled far from my feet, my dog pees on my shoes. Doesn't really bother me, urine is clean albeit corrosive. When I have male visitors, I always enjoy watching Blue pee on their shoes. Of course, I never warn them. :D

inyati13":2gptj635 said:
Jo, funny. My dog is a Blue Heeler. Stud Male. I don't know how many dogs do this but he likes to pee where anything else does. I pee wherever I get the urge (isn't that one of the wonderful benefits of being King over your kingdom). He will come over, raise his leg and pee. If my prostate is not primed and the stream is not propelled far from my feet, my dog pees on my shoes. Doesn't really bother me, urine is clean albeit corrosive. When I have male visitors, I always enjoy watching Blue pee on their shoes. Of course, I never warn them. :D

Note to self, when visiting Ron keep an eye on the bluish looking dog with the over active bladder.

Jogeephus":30qtnmxf said:
Don't know if many of you know much about peanuts but prior to digging samples are pulled up and they are tested to be sure they are ready. Normally, the extension service will come around to places and set up testing sites and people bring their peanuts in for the test. As people often do, raw peanuts are picked off the vines and eaten while this process is going on. A question was asked of one farmer what type peanut he had grown because they were salty which is not normal for a raw peanut. Farmer just looked at him and said it was probably due to Brutus his dog cause Brutus had taken a liking to peeing on the pile of nuts in the bed of his truck.

Might be one of those things where you had to be there to get a laugh but I thought it funny.

Nah, a story about extension agents eating pee soaked peanuts is funny even in a relayed fashion. :lol2:

It isn't all extension agents, some are good folks, but I can think of one or two that could use a few salty fresh peanuts.

ComFarm, being he was an extension agent like you are suggesting was just icing on the cake and Inyati, I think I had every right to wet myself in this situation. :lol2: