Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

On year we was visiting some friends of mom and dad. My sister brought her cat with us, and somehow she got out of the motorhome. Here they were going around the neighborhood going meow, because that is what the cat came to. They finally did find sitting under a car; the cat was probably laughing at them. We took that fishing, once she decided to walk the edge of the boat, and fell in. As we were trolling by I reached down and grabbed the cat. My sister would have the cat on a leash and mom would be ahead of the cat going meow to keep the cat moving. I don't think that cat liked her leash.

main-qimg-2584f1cfea568523fc4a87cb9a11be1f
They're same dang place they've always been. In the front of the vehicle either side of the front grill...

Follow me for more automotive know how.

On year we was visiting some friends of mom and dad. My sister brought her cat with us, and somehow she got out of the motorhome. Here they were going around the neighborhood going meow, because that is what the cat came to. They finally did find sitting under a car; the cat was probably laughing at them. We took that fishing, once she decided to walk the edge of the boat, and fell in. As we were trolling by I reached down and grabbed the cat. My sister would have the cat on a leash and mom would be ahead of the cat going meow to keep the cat moving. I don't think that cat liked her leash.
We were heading to Montana hunting, we stopped at Walmart for beer and a prescription. when I opened the camper door to put the goods in my barn cat races out between my legs. My wife was crawling around cars "here kitty kitty " people were looking at her like she was wacked out. when we finally got Chonco my wife was like , see I'm not crazy! hahaha Only took 30 minutes.

The warning labels should be on the exterior and say
"Harmful if swallowed" and even at amusement parks we see signs "Must be 50" tall to ride" (I think that's so we don't fall out, or get wedged and suffocate).
It's really bad form to sport their dual wheel one ton in public. At least get some mud flaps and a grill guard.
I just overheard this lady at lunch today. She said it's so cold she's "wearing two pairs of panties so her lips don't get chapped" :eek::D:LOL::love:😁😅😂🤣
Hey Warren,
Do you know why witches don't wear panties?

Latest posts