Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't look.. naughtiness follows!
Good afternoon!! As I reported previously, (or is it 'previously reported?') Halloween is in full swing here in subdivision land and I'm a bit behind the curve due to circumstances completely within my control. I did however, get out the decorations, including Bill and Bob the new (soon to be) front porch hanging skeletons.
DSC00399.JPG

but as I found out this morning when I switched on the light, they are evidently Bill and Belinda and they've been misbehaving a little while wife and I slept. Belinda be such a slut and is very evidently heels over head in lust with Bill...

DSC00398.JPG

At least Bill showed a bit of modesty after the fact; Belinda the usual exhibitionist did not. Puts a whole new spin on the term Corpus Delicti (body of the crime) tho from the looks on their faces, it was completely consensual.

DSC00400.JPG

Last night the wife and I hit the sack a little earlier than usual because she said she had a hard day and was more tired than usual. As I laid there wide awake for several minutes, I rolled over a little closer to the wife and started giving her one of her favorite back rubs. Almost instantly she said "Oh that feels so good."
I soon started to slowly work around to some parts that were a little more interesting to me. As soon as she realized what my intentions were, she said in a somewhat stern voice "Don't even think about it, I have a Dr.s appointment tomorrow."
Well, I rolled back over to my side of the bed feeling a little rejected and disappointed. Suddenly I thought of plan "B" as they call it. I rolled back over a little closer to her and tapped her on the shoulder. In that same stern voice she asked, "Now what."
I asked, "You don't by chance have a dentist appointment tomorrow do you."

I woke up this morning only to find all my stuff had been stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.

If you believe in psychokinesis please raise my hand.

Anyone know off the top of their head, what the speed of dark is?

If your old farm truck could travel in excess of the speed of light, would your headlights work?

If you steal ideas from someone, it's plagiarism. If you steal from many, it's just research.

Ambition is simply a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Latest posts