Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah, coke and ice cream (after the ice cream melted) would kinda be like coke and milk I suppose but milk taste's good enough on it's own.

I went to the Sherwin Williams Paint store to get thinner. It didn't work.

Not sure. But I had a friend got me started on Coke and milk when we were teenagers. I remember it as being really good. If you like a coke float you'll like coke and milk. Now, having said that I really have no desire to have another one, even though I know I do like it. It just kinda seems wrong.
Mr TC will occasionally have a Coke float - except he uses Diet Coke.:sick::sick:

Not sure. But I had a friend got me started on Coke and milk when we were teenagers. I remember it as being really good. If you like a coke float you'll like coke and milk. Now, having said that I really have no desire to have another one, even though I know I do like it. It just kinda seems wrong.
Too funny…growing up my parents made us kids "fancy drinks" called "brown cows" essentially milk with brown pop in it😂.

We used to have "purple cows"... grape juice with milk and vanilla ice cream...I can remember the mix master that my mom had...looked the old mixers in the drug store soda fountains... it was a real treat to for her to make them....

Did it look like this? You can sometimes pick one up at yard sales or flea markets..or reconditioned ones at a website called maltmixer man, but he wants $200 and up. I paid $45 for mine at a flea market and the seller had no idea what she had. She thought because it didn't work when she flipped the switch on top, that the motor was bad. That switch, is just the hi/lo switch. The power on/off switch is built in to the stand and actuates when the drink cup is inserted into the stand.
malt2.jpg

I really want a triple but can NOT justify paying the prices they command on the web.

maltmix.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, @greybeard it was a Hamilton Beach mixer like the single one... Don't know what ever happened to it after I moved out over 50 years ago...Thanks for sharing it.
Unless you've worked in a malt shop or had one at home, most people don't realize just how heavy those of Hamilton Beach mixers are. around 22 lbs for the single I have and 45lbs for the triple.

Yes, I remember that it weighed a ton when we moved it from the counter to the table to have it near the plug.... but it also never tipped over or anything else when you used it.

Latest posts