Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

main-qimg-269c2b9607f753928d9300b74ee30afe

A bottle of Omega 3 Fatty Acids fell on my head yesterday at the store. Don't worry, I only got super fish oil injuries.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once, there was a lumberjack who wandered into a magical forest. As he swung his axe at a tree, the tree said "don't cut me down, I'm a talking tree!"

The lumberjack replied, "and you will dialogue."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A tough old cowboy from Texas counseled his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gun powder on her oatmeal every morning.

The granddaughter did this religiously until the age of 103, when she died.

She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren, and a 40-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

A teenager brought a new boyfriend home to meet her parents.
They're appalled at his piercings, tattoos, crude behavior and sloppy dress.
Afterward her Mom says to her "He doesn't seem to be a very nice boy."
"OH, please, Mom! If he wasn't nice, would he be doing 500 hours of community service?!?"

2 Texans were out hunting hogs when one suddenly drops to the ground, he stops breathing and his eyes glaze over.
In a panic the other Texan whips out his cell phone and calls 911 - I think my friend is dead!
The operator says, "calm down, first let's make sure he dead."
Silence, then a gunshot. "Okay, now what?"

Brace yourselves:

In a forgotten part of a forgotten ocean lies an island which is best known for its hospital and rehabilitation facility for raptors. Also, of note in the area is a rare species of dolphins that live forever. The eagles at the facility are excellent crafts-birds, producing various items that are highly prized by the dolphins. An enterprising Colobus monkey on the island has started a business delivering the items. One day she runs across a sleeping lion on jungle path. She gingerly steps over the lion to continue her delivery. Immediately a highway patrolman steps out of the jungle and gives her a ticket for transporting ill eagle goods over a staid lion for immortal porpoises.

Latest posts