Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Society is not fair. In my retirement, I've not been included.
Ya see, it's frowned upon to sleep in, that is, to get up late in the morning and people look at you as some lazy oaf, but 'early to bed' is praised upon.

I'm gonna start a new movement. ASM
All SLEEP MATTERS!!!
Im retired and get up early every day. Joints hurt so bad i cant keep laying there. Lol

The next time a stranger comes up and talks to me while I'm alone, I will look at them as if in shock and whisper quietly, "You can see me?!?"
(ive actually done that once)
------------------------------

My doctor diagnosed me with anxiety and constipation.
I'm worried chitless.
-------------------------------

Me: "Doctor, I feel unhealthy and depressed."
Doc: "You should cut down on drinking."
Me: "I don't drink."
Doc: "Then you should cut down on smoking."
Me: "I don't smoke."
Doc: "Stop taking drugs."
Me: "I don't do drugs."
Doc: "Cut down on the womanizing."
Me: "I'm not a womanizer."
Doc: "OK then...................I suggest you pour yourself a drink, start smoking, do some drugs, and find a couple of girlfriends."
----------------------------------

Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Because he Neverlands.
--------------------------------

Cigarettes are like squirrels..............
They're perfectly safe until you put one in your mouth and set it on fire.
---------------------------------

Me: "You're starting to act like my ex-wife."
Wife: "You never told me you had an ex-wife."
Me: "I don't."

Society is not fair. In my retirement, I've not been included.
I DEMAND INCLUSION!!!
Ya see, it's frowned upon to sleep in, that is, to get up late in the morning and people look at you as some lazy oaf, but 'early to bed' is praised upon.

I'm gonna start a new movement. ASM
All SLEEP MATTERS!!!

Seriously, when I lived in the city and had a full time job, I used to dream about retiring, so I could sleep in past 6:00 am every morning, and EVERY day would be a day off, not just Saturday and Sunday.

Now that I'm retired, I get up every morning at 4:00 am and I haven't had a real day off since sometime in late 2004. Not even kidding. This job is way harder than my old city job! LOL!

I always enjoyed Slappy White who was a black comedian of decades ago. He told that Bunker Hill story as a black soldier in a black regiment and his commander gave the order, "Don't shoot until you see the whites!" Today that would not be acceptable except at speeches prior to riots and looting. Woke has not improved society.

Seriously, when I lived in the city and had a full time job, I used to dream about retiring, so I could sleep in past 6:00 am every morning, and EVERY day would be a day off, not just Saturday and Sunday.

Now that I'm retired, I get up every morning at 4:00 am and I haven't had a real day off since sometime in late 2004. Not even kidding. This job is way harder than my old city job! LOL!
I know someone that retired and she said that she didn't know how she found time to go to work she was so busy doing other things

One day, on the savannah, a lion, a cheetah, an elephant and a warthog were all sitting around after their respective meals and discussing which species has the biggest potential for success. The elephant suggested that they settle this, once and for all, and that they take a cue from humans and test this by starting their own businesses, and then checking in in a month to see who did best.

The Warthog decided to hire other warthogs to occupy the shadiest groves, and then charged animals $5 to lay in the shade.

The Elephant built an elaborate harness for his back, and charged other animals $15 for elephant rides.

The Lion started a personal protection racket, offering gazelles protection from the lions in exchange for a fee of $10.

But the Cheetah had the best idea of all, starting a courier service, using his incredible speed to bring messages from animal to animal, all across the savannah, for $20. Within weeks, all the animals were using the Cheetah's service to communicate, while the lion, elephant, and warthog sat mostly idle.

Finally, a month had passed, and the elephant, cheetah, warthog, and lion met up again with their bank statements to try and guess who might win. The Warthog had earned $150, the Elephant had earned $185, the Lion had earned $200. But Cheetah's bank statement showed only $2. The other animals were shocked, because "Fast Cat Courier" was the most successful business by far. The other animals asked Cheetah what went wrong.

"Business has been great," the spotted cat said, "but alas, Cheetahs never prosper.

Went for my first rectal exam.
The nurse came in, set some items on the counter and proceeded to take my blood pressure and vitals.
She left and I saw on the counter a box of examination gloves, a tube of K-Y jelly and a beer.
It made me a bit nervous as it was a bottle of beer, as I was pondering the implications...
The doctor came in and I pointed to the beer asking as hopefully as I could, Is that suppose to relax me?
He turned to the door and called out, "Susie, I said a Butt Light."
'whew'

Last edited:

Latest posts