Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Have to think a little on this one 🤠View attachment 30349

I did not see the "Arby's" on the window, or I would have got it sooner. But then I did! ROFL!

Have to have a land line. Cells don't work at my house. A lot of people out in the corners of this county in the same boat.

Same here, no cell service. Sometimes people that visit, if they have a full battery, can get a signal from the end of our driveway, but not always. So we (and everyone else around here) have a land line.

Did you hear about the farm that produced camel milk? They shut down because of the chaos caused by camels running away and attacking people who tried to milk them, combined with legal disputes and a nasty divorce among the owners.

Yep. Turned out to be a real drama-dairy!

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts. However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws.

By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

He very quickly concluded the cause: When crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Truck."

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts. However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws.

By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

He very quickly concluded the cause: When crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Truck."
My friend from Boston says car like a crow!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Society is not fair. In my retirement, I've not been included.
I DEMAND INCLUSION!!!
Ya see, it's frowned upon to sleep in, that is, to get up late in the morning and people look at you as some lazy oaf, but 'early to bed' is praised upon.

I'm gonna start a new movement. ASM
All SLEEP MATTERS!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts