Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

groan button, groan button, I demand a groan button :)

Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Groan button, groan button, I demand a groan button...

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Are you getting these from Greybeard? 'Fess up!

I also demand a groan button. :)

345895827_248390497717260_6527324024003015840_n.jpg

A couple of priests in Ireland were having financial problems at their church. One day they decided to open a florist shop to raise money. It was a resounding success. Everyone liked to do business with them. However, local florist saw a significant drop in business. He wrote the friars and asked them to shut down or he would be ruined. They wrote back that they were doing the Lord's work and would continue to do so. Next he visited them and explained that they had an unfair advantage. Still they refused the close up shop. So the man hired Hugh MacTaggart, a mean and nasty local ruffian to pay them a "visit". Hugh went over and beat the priests up and wrecked their shop. The friars then closed up their shop proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Just for that............

What did Spartacus say when the lion killed his wife?

Nothing. He was gladiator.

OMG, grooooaaaannnnnnnn!
A couple of priests in Ireland were having financial problems at their church. One day they decided to open a florist shop to raise money. It was a resounding success. Everyone liked to do business with them. However, local florist saw a significant drop in business. He wrote the friars and asked them to shut down or he would be ruined. They wrote back that they were doing the Lord's work and would continue to do so. Next he visited them and explained that they had an unfair advantage. Still they refused the close up shop. So the man hired Hugh MacTaggart, a mean and nasty local ruffian to pay them a "visit". Hugh went over and beat the priests up and wrecked their shop. The friars then closed up their shop proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Double groooooaaaaannnnn!!

Latest posts