Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

A guy in my town was shot yesterday while holding a starter's pistol.
They suspect the crime was race related.
-------------------

"My girlfriend told me she was leaving me because I keep pretending to be a transformer.
I said, No, wait! I can change!"

2 blonde sisters were walking thru the open prairie one day and came across some tracks on the ground which they did not recognize. One exclaimed they must be bear tracks, while the other said "No, those have to be deer tracks". The first one chided her sister for not knowing the difference between deer tracks and bear tracks and a big argument ensued. It was just as the argument was about to turn physical that the train hit them.

My nephew was 3 or 4 and was with my brother and I as we tried to load a jersey cow on a truck . She laid down in the chute on us and wouldn't budge. After a little yelling , a few choice cuss words, we finally literally picked her up and put her in the truck . When we got home he ask us why we called that cow Butch when she was a girl ? His mom and our mother wanted an answer to that one too ! 🤔😳

333030492_937811027396381_1805895194272580600_n.jpg

My nephew was 3 or 4 and was with my brother and I as we tried to load a jersey cow on a truck . She laid down in the chute on us and wouldn't budge. After a little yelling , a few choice cuss words, we finally literally picked her up and put her in the truck . When we got home he ask us why we called that cow Butch when she was a girl ? His mom and our mother wanted an answer to that one too ! 🤔😳
Lol!
When my daughter was 3 and my son was 6 mos maybe. Their mother was at work and I got a call that we had cattle out. No choice they had to go with. I rolled the truck window down a little and told my daughter she had to stay with the baby.
It was a group of yrling hfrs that were out and they had no desire to go back in. After a long time and a lot of yelling they finally decided they had had enough and went back to their lot.
I had just sat down in the truck and my daughter said "Wow, they were really F@cking C^nts weren't they dad?" 😳

We had a long talk about "farm talk" and that we don't repeat it.

Latest posts