Craigslist Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah I talked to a friend the other day that was all excited, they bought some Holstein bottle bull calves the other day for $150 a piece on Craigslist, they were told that they were "prime locker beef calves" (whatever that means) and that they gave them a good deal since they were worth over $200 a piece....!!! I talked to a dairymen at the feed store today and he was giving them away! To give them credit, if they can get $150 a piece for them great, but you are taking advantage of people that want to raise their own and don't know any better. Especially if you are selling them a dairy calf as "Prime locker beef Calves"

craigslist and facebook cattle high high high, led me to buy my first first purchase at the auction.

OMG, That's PATHETIC!!
I saw an ad for an older kids horse, ad read, "Easy keeper. Can stay fat on dirt." That made me shudder!!!!
Sometimes my cows come out of the winter thinner than I want, but they put the weight back on easily. And the one thin one I ha vethat would not gain weight, even though she was cared for like all the rest, improved greatly after getting good advice from a CT member :)

Latest posts