Cow Herd

Help Support CattleToday:

mrvictordomino

Reaction score
A few pictures of the dams of the "Hereford Bull Calves" and "Hereford Heifers" posted earlier.

You certainly have some beautiful animals! And very well trained too! I also looked at your other photos and I'm trying to figure out how you get them all to pose so well, all facing the same direction.

Gale Seddon":2rcddjmo said:
You certainly have some beautiful animals! And very well trained too! I also looked at your other photos and I'm trying to figure out how you get them all to pose so well, all facing the same direction.
Thanks, many years and much effort put into this herd to get where we are.
The cattle will gather together at certain times of the day making it much easier
to get group pictures, them being Herefords doesn't hurt things either. ;-)
DM

novatech":orlelv9d said:
ALACOWMAN":orlelv9d said:
good looking momas
Nice herd.
Sure would like to have some F1's out of bunch like those. Gray Brahman bull of course. ;-)
I would agree novatech, that it would be a great cross. This line is slick haired and very maternal and would
be the ultimate southern female. I am partial of course, I think they would make any F1 cross really good
regardless of the breed used. :nod:
DM

mrvictordomino":3jwhq1vg said:
novatech":3jwhq1vg said:
ALACOWMAN":3jwhq1vg said:
good looking momas
Nice herd.
Sure would like to have some F1's out of bunch like those. Gray Brahman bull of course. ;-)
I would agree novatech, that it would be a great cross. This line is slick haired and very maternal and would
be the ultimate southern female. I am partial of course, I think they would make any F1 cross really good
regardless of the breed used. :nod:
DM
wouldnt bother me to use a grey bull on em ,,phenotypcaly i like em just as well... good hereford females are hard to find here,, at a reasonable price... but you could start buying this morning and have your pasture full of angus this evening

Took some pictures of the next generation, the bred heifers. will start calving in a couple weeks.

I really like your stock. For sure a herd to be proud of!

Thanks for sharing.

ps. I could SWEAR they are all saying they want to come to NW Minnesota... :nod: ;-)

LazyARanch":2y0bqj2f said:
I really like your stock. For sure a herd to be proud of!

Thanks for sharing.

ps. I could SWEAR they are all saying they want to come to NW Minnesota... :nod: ;-)
Thanks LAR, I'm sure some probably are!! :) I know the yearling bulls would entertain that idea. ;-)
DM

TennesseeTuxedo":vpmrqoui said:
Near Russell Springs? My wife's mother is from Dunville.

Great looking cattle.
Thanks TT, you are close, the farm is about 16 miles from Russell Springs.

Latest posts