Cow Creek - RIP Joe

Help Support CattleToday:

brenda

Reaction score
Sure hated to hear the news about Joe. Guess he fought the battle as long as he could, and I'm sure he put up a good fight. The beef industry has sure lost a great ambassador. Condolences to Joy and his family.

brenda":1ngpi2kl said:
Sure hated to hear the news about Joe. Guess he fought the battle as long as he could, and I'm sure he put up a good fight. The beef industry has sure lost a great ambassador. Condolences to Joy and his family.
sorry to hear that i was wondering while back,,

Wow, hate to hear that. Never met him but exchanged emails a few time with Joe and his wife. Have a couple of his cows now....great great folks.

This summer, I thought it was a little strange timing for his son Matt to come back to the ranch. Unfortunately, it appears that there was real need.

I was about 22 or so when I first bought some cows and a bull from Joe. He and Joy treated me like I was their biggest and best customer.

I went to the ranch in August of last year. I talked to him on the phone, but his nephew Jeff Rezincek showed me the cattle. I guess his son came soon after I was there. Hated to hear about the loss

Latest posts