Covid observations

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured one of you comrade compliance people would have the answer given to you by the government.
How many cases of the flu were renamed Covid for your benefit?
I think you, should answer that WITH some proof instead of the usual rhetoric and hyperbole.

(Typing "Horse feathers!") doesn't count as proof)

Really doesn't matter scared can't hear.
Why not try us? I'm open to changing my mind on anything if I have a real reason. I've written a few times that I'm no expert with all the answers. I'm just doing the best I can and reacting to what I see around me. Please take a few lines to give us the real numbers, proof that this is a hoax, and the legitimate source from where that information comes. If you have already done so, and I overlooked it, just tell me the thread.

Please tell us; what happened to the flu?
Lord help us all ? People still are getting the flue but do to less events in public, washing hands, washing surfaces,less Hand shaking, fewer packed stadiums, along with other ways of staying healthy and along with "Wearing Masks" even the flue is not hitting us as hard as it has in the past !

IF you don't believe that, ....... there is no use wasting my time you will never, ever, will believe differently.

Last edited:
Lord help us all ? People still are getting the flue but do to less events in public, washing hands, washing surfaces,less Hand shaking, fewer packed stadiums, along with other ways of staying healthy and along with "Wearing Masks" even the flue is not hitting us as hard as it has in the past !

IF you don't believe that, ....... there is no use wasting my time you will never, ever, will believe differently.

The sad part there is no hope for those who willing give up there liberties for a scam. You have become religious followers of a Cult no different than the Climate followers.

That's BS you can't get more social distancing from a virus than in my county in 1919 .
That didn't protect people from the flu. There wasn't packed stadiums, public transportation, malls etc.
You can't hide from a virus.

You are being compliance conditioned just like the Germans of the 30's.
Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors...even by children.

"Because history is edited, most people today don't realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"
Covid is political!!

We are watching this happen today.
Our death rate as a country was higher in 1950 than today, it was even higher in the 70's.

"

Crude death rate

8.9 (per 1,000 people) in 2020
In 2020, death rate for United States of America was 8.9 per 1,000 people. Death rate of United States of America fell gradually from 9.5 per 1,000 people in 1971 to 8.9 per 1,000 people in 2020.

Why not try us? I'm open to changing my mind on anything if I have a real reason. I've written a few times that I'm no expert with all the answers. I'm just doing the best I can and reacting to what I see around me. Please take a few lines to give us the real numbers, proof that this is a hoax, and the legitimate source from where that information comes. If you have already done so, and I overlooked it, just tell me the thread.
Over 99% of people survive the China virus.

That was too easy.

Try a new report out that is on the CDC.GOV/NCHS/NVSS/VSRR/COVID_WEEKLY/INDEX.HTM#COMORBIDITIES..... that the CDC is exposed that it inflated the covid deaths by 1600%...... BECAUSE they changed the criteria for how things qualified for certain reporting of deaths.... SO YES.... people were dying before Covid, and the percentage of deaths is still less than 1%..... it has been totally politicized to serve a purpose.

@sstterry try going past snopes and look up the peer reviewed study by the IPAK PHPI , published in the Science, Public Health Policy and the law in Oct 12, 2020.... and see where they changed the guidelines FOR REPORTING COVID DEATHS after a long standing policy... I am not just listening to fake news stories on right wing media.......

@sstterry try going past snopes and look up the peer reviewed study by the IPAK PHPI , published in the Science, Public Health Policy and the law in Oct 12, 2020.... and see where they changed the guidelines FOR REPORTING COVID DEATHS after a long standing policy... I am not just listening to fake news stories on right wing media.......
Do you have a link? The 1600% is fake and was definitely not peer-reviewed.

Edit: I found the link and here is what it says:
"Arguing over what the most accurate COVID fatality count maybe is an exercise in futility without intimate knowledge of case history and accompanying certificates of death, and it is the exact reason we entrust these determinations to the skill of our licensed professionals."

Everyone is entitled to believe what they wish, but I am tired of those that bash the ones that believe in science! BTW, I have known 4 people that died from Covid. Three had no comorbidities and one did have COPD. Tell their families it is fake!

Last edited:
I have NEVER said it was a fake disease. The reporting has been twisted. Tell friends and family that people that died of the flu any other year that it wasn't important because we did not shut down the whole world.
The statement you quoted is one of the reasons that it is a bunch of garbage... because "the guidelines were changed" mid stream after over 15 or 17 years of being the accepted guidelines for how deaths were reported.
Explain how the CDC quietly has now approved the use of hydroxychlorquine.... but back last year it was not acceptable because it might KILL YOU..... without citing one single NEW study that shows where it is now acceptable to use....
Had a young guy who was driving drunk, wrapped his car around a tree and died.... but because he had been tested positive for covid a couple of days earlier, it was listed as a covid death.... totally asymtomatic.... got tested for a job requirement.... That is the kind of BS I am sick of... and people saying that "is only one odd case"......

The sad part there is no hope for those who willing give up there liberties for a scam. You have become religious followers of a Cult no different than the Climate followers.

That's BS you can't get more social distancing from a virus than in my county in 1919 .
That didn't protect people from the flu. There wasn't packed stadiums, public transportation, malls etc.
You can't hide from a virus.

You are being compliance conditioned just like the Germans of the 30's.
Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors...even by children.

"Because history is edited, most people today don't realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"
Covid is political!!

We are watching this happen today.
Our death rate as a country was higher in 1950 than today, it was even higher in the 70's.

"

Crude death rate

8.9 (per 1,000 people) in 2020
In 2020, death rate for United States of America was 8.9 per 1,000 people. Death rate of United States of America fell gradually from 9.5 per 1,000 people in 1971 to 8.9 per 1,000 people in 2020.
"Sorry Burno, but I am not willing to give up my liberties." ......

I am however enraged when I walk into Walmart out of my needs and some self righteous person walks near me UNMASKED and enters my space putting me and my family at risk for infection because he is so sure he is right and I am wrong about everything.

We have lost 3 friends so far from this virus.
These 3 refused to stay home or wear masks.
One of these men a very godly pastor refused to go to the doctor because "He was trusting his faith to save him."

Was this trusting God or was this testing God?
I do not know.
I do know I miss this pastor and his counsel very much.

I agree with you about so many things BUT

when it comes to MY HEALTH you have NO RIGHT to tell me to "Drink from this dirty cup" it is safe and if you had the faith you would not have to worry anyway.

I do not question your sincerity or your integrity or Your intelligence.
What gives you the right to question mine?

As the scriptures say the counsel of godly men sharpens as iron sharpens iron.
This must not include blind condemnation And attacks because we disagree.

I am radical, I am radically a Christian Conservative who just happens to believe I should treat myself and family as good as I treat my cattle.

We are taking the vaccinations.
If you chose not to it is your choice.
Have a great day and God bless you in your choice.
You and everyone will be in my prayers.

Last edited:
Bacon you have already given up your liberties when you obey mandates.
You are no longer a citizen but a subject.
I am not obeying anyone other than God who gives me a mind of my own.
I am still here protecting my guns and the right to keep them.
I am still here fighting for the unborn.
I am still here having a discussion with you

Enjoy your blindly following Donald Trump and his group.

If given the chance I will most likely vote for him again but

if he had only said "this is a very serious virus please wear your mask he would have won hands down!"
President Trump was too proud to say he was wrong.
This cost him the election.

Sometimes refusing to listen cost us everything.
I am going back to bed.
I will talk to you later.

I have NEVER said it was a fake disease. The reporting has been twisted. Tell friends and family that people that died of the flu any other year that it wasn't important because we did not shut down the whole world.
The statement you quoted is one of the reasons that it is a bunch of garbage... because "the guidelines were changed" mid stream after over 15 or 17 years of being the accepted guidelines for how deaths were reported.
Explain how the CDC quietly has now approved the use of hydroxychlorquine.... but back last year it was not acceptable because it might KILL YOU..... without citing one single NEW study that shows where it is now acceptable to use....
Had a young guy who was driving drunk, wrapped his car around a tree and died.... but because he had been tested positive for covid a couple of days earlier, it was listed as a covid death.... totally asymtomatic.... got tested for a job requirement.... That is the kind of BS I am sick of... and people saying that "is only one odd case"......
Ask your pharmacist how scripts of Tamaflu he has filled in the last year. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html
Yep more mandates that are about compliance not safety.
Mandates that shutdown small businesses and left the Chinese distribution centers open as essential, Walmart, Sams, Target etc. That has scam and corruption written all over it.
Lost a lot of family through the years to the flu. If my sister could have just hung on couple more years until Covid she would have been safe from the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts