Country music worst.

Help Support CattleToday:

Anything that's top forty. With a few exceptions. Country that sounds like Pop.

Wisteria Farms":3jjgqszt said:
Thanks Beefy for your vote for Gretchen Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha....John where are you?

Thought of something else....there's a song I CANT STAND....don't know who sings it or the name but it goes something like

"Come a little closer baby, I feel like layin you down"...reminds me of some DORK with a horrible pick-up line.
And I agree with whoever it was that said Reba....that song "Fancy" just pysssses me off...
I'm done...........(I think).

ps... was going today to pick up 4H pigs and heard International Harvester....thought of all you guys that said you liked it
"hoggin up the road with my p...p...p...p...plower"
gave me a chuckle thinkin of you guys singin to that song.

Not a big Reba fan. I can't stand to hear her embellish so dang much. Just sing the song, you troll! And all that hair she used to have! It was taller than her! The day I married Steve, I got my hair done up like Reba hair!!! Took FOREVER to comb out! Steve went to college with her and thinks she's cute.

Basically if it is country music I prolly don't like it although I do hear one once every couple of years or so that I can listen to and enjoy.

Lammie":29h6380e said:
Wisteria Farms":29h6380e said:
Thanks Beefy for your vote for Gretchen Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha....John where are you?

Thought of something else....there's a song I CANT STAND....don't know who sings it or the name but it goes something like

"Come a little closer baby, I feel like layin you down"...reminds me of some DORK with a horrible pick-up line.
And I agree with whoever it was that said Reba....that song "Fancy" just pysssses me off...
I'm done...........(I think).

ps... was going today to pick up 4H pigs and heard International Harvester....thought of all you guys that said you liked it
"hoggin up the road with my p...p...p...p...plower"
gave me a chuckle thinkin of you guys singin to that song.

Not a big Reba fan. I can't stand to hear her embellish so dang much. Just sing the song, you troll! And all that hair she used to have! It was taller than her! The day I married Steve, I got my hair done up like Reba hair!!! Took FOREVER to comb out! Steve went to college with her and thinks she's cute.

That's funny, Lammie, my husband gets mad when I critisize Reba...must be something about that red hair they like...lol. Yes, she's too twangy and (to me) looks cross eyed and like she's sticking her lips out funky...nothing about her works for me. Could be the big hair thing too.... I used to have big 80's hair before I became more "refined" haha.

Yes, she's cross eyed, that's for sure. :shock:

The sad thing is that we've only been married for four years, so I got married in 2004 in big Reba eighties hair! And he loved it! I think there's something about Oklahoma mens makes 'em love that big hair.

john250":1qxfw0ui said:
You girls quit bein' catty about REBA.

I see you like Troll dolls, too, john? You aint a Oklahoma mens are ya by any chance?

john250":15ui6u03 said:
Lammie":15ui6u03 said:
john250":15ui6u03 said:
You girls quit bein' catty about REBA.

I see you like Troll dolls, too, john? You aint a Oklahoma mens are ya by any chance?

Indiana. I just like her. Like her TV show maybe more than some of her songs.

There are some big hair linking genes in there somewhere.

Angus/Brangus":2jqc8ylw said:
Duck mouth aside, Reba is hot!!!!!!!!!!!

You are pushing fifty, right? My husband is 49, and that seems to be the age of guys who think Reba's hot.

Garth Brooks and the Dixie Chicks yuck, My favorite is 32 Below , they are a new group and WOW they are proof that country can rock.!!

Lammie":29xtuu28 said:
Angus/Brangus":29xtuu28 said:
Duck mouth aside, Reba is hot!!!!!!!!!!!

You are pushing fifty, right? My husband is 49, and that seems to be the age of guys who think Reba's hot.

REBA is hot.
And, in the tradition of Patsy Cline, she has rotten luck with men.
Unlike Patsy, she puts dynamite on their boats, if they are cheatin'. Makes me happy that I don't own a boat.

Since I like the old country I could make a big list here.
Now this will probably get a lot of frowns but I really prefer Blue Grass anyhow.

Cal

Calman":g6graauy said:
Since I like the old country I could make a big list here.
Now this will probably get a lot of frowns but I really prefer Blue Grass anyhow.

Cal

I love Blue Grass. There is a big festival every spring not far from here. At least there used to be...

Latest posts