Country music worst.

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
The first topic took off so quick I thought it would be interesting to see who ya'll can't stand to listen too (although some of ya'll already did) :lol: .

Reba
Vince Gill
dixie chicks

Keith Urine.

Initially like Kerry Underwood but the more I hear about her the less I like her.

Any washed up rocker trying to make country music now.

flaboy":6ufgk90u said:
Any washed up rocker trying to make country music now.

Ditto, and Carrie Underwood is just good to look at. :nod:

I also can't stand Rascal Flatts.

i am intolerant of Toby Keith and Gretchen Wilson.

also, Kenny Chesney usually gets on my nerves.

and "Cowboy" Troy.

i dont like Dixie Chicks anymore either.

Dang ~ love Big and Rich! Harmony is amazing/unique.
Their slow songs about kill me. :heart:

Rest of what you say TB is so.

you guys have already pretty much already said them all.

kenny chesney. 'shift work' has got to be his most annoying song yet. hate to see george strait get mixed up in that crap

keith urban. still havnt figured out how that pretty boy got wrapped up in country music

toby keith i CANNOT stand. i dont like the attitude of his songs. dont ask me what it is because i cant explain it. but i know i do not like him

i dont really like carrie underwood. glad we dont hear much of 'cowboy' troy. same with dixie chicks. rascal flatts lead singer can have a high voice for being a guy. but i like the lyrics of their songs. i dont know if that makes sense.

i think thats about it. im not too picky but there are a few songs here and there that get on my nerves and i have to change the station

lonestars song 'amazed' about kills me :heart:

i can cover everything in 1 swift kick.i dont like all the new age country singers or songs.they arnt true country.an they never be country.

I can no longer tolerate Garth Brooks. I used to like his music until he bought out a local country station a few years back. They called it "The Garth" and played nothing but Garth Brooks 24/7. Apparently, everyone else hated it too, because it didn't last very long.

I can't stand the song "Stealing Cinderella".
Keith Urban
There are several out there, but I can't think of their names.

I personal favorite county song in recent years was George Strait and Allen Jackson singing "Murder on Music Row".....pretty well explains what's happened to the country music we all grew up loving. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks Beefy for your vote for Gretchen Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha....John where are you?

Thought of something else....there's a song I CANT STAND....don't know who sings it or the name but it goes something like

"Come a little closer baby, I feel like layin you down"...reminds me of some DORK with a horrible pick-up line.
And I agree with whoever it was that said Reba....that song "Fancy" just pysssses me off...
I'm done...........(I think).

ps... was going today to pick up 4H pigs and heard International Harvester....thought of all you guys that said you liked it
"hoggin up the road with my p...p...p...p...plower"
gave me a chuckle thinkin of you guys singin to that song.

It makes a GREAT ringtone on the cell phone. Its my college ranchhand buddy ringer on my phone lol. Thats makes for a good lol best friend singing that at Sonic lol. :lol:

Wisteria Farms":2tbhu9ot said:
Thanks Beefy for your vote for Gretchen Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha....John where are you?

Thought of something else....there's a song I CANT STAND....don't know who sings it or the name but it goes something like

"Come a little closer baby, I feel like layin you down"...reminds me of some DORK with a horrible pick-up line.
And I agree with whoever it was that said Reba....that song "Fancy" just pysssses me off...
I'm done...........(I think).

ps... was going today to pick up 4H pigs and heard International Harvester....thought of all you guys that said you liked it
"hoggin up the road with my p...p...p...p...plower"
gave me a chuckle thinkin of you guys singin to that song.

Billy Currington sings it..

Latest posts