Could we see $1.50 gas

Help Support CattleToday:

I always have doubts when talking heads point to this-and-such as a cause of something

If you're in debt to the mob for 10K and they want payment, your $100K house will settle the deal... Saudis owe a lot of money, no doubt people they owe want their money, hence keep pumping no matter what, lower price? Just pump more!

Nesikep said:
I always have doubts when talking heads point to this-and-such as a cause of something

If you're in debt to the mob for 10K and they want payment, your $100K house will settle the deal... Saudis owe a lot of money, no doubt people they owe want their money, hence keep pumping no matter what, lower price? Just pump more!
The Saudis wanted to keep making the same amount of money at a lower production rate as there is a glut right now.
OPEC (Saudis) wanted a production cut to boost prices and Russia didn't play along.
So now they are seeing who the bull of the woods is.
Saudis or Russia will holler calf rope as they are both loosing money in the price war. They are not competing for near as many American dollars since we turned up production. Our largest importer is Canada , followed by Saudis and Mexico.

Isn't it true that the Saudi government decides how much oil their country puts on the market and the Russian government decides how much oil their country puts on the market but in the U.S. independent oil companies decide how much oil they put on the market? They're not disguising it, Russia is attempting to disrupt U.S. shale oil production.

Leaders in Russia and Saudi are our President's buddies our President needs to call them and tell them to cut it out.

hurleyjd said:
Leaders in Russia and Saudi are our President's buddies our President needs to call them and tell them to cut it out.
Take a poll of U.S citizens asking if they want lower or higher gas prices.

So bitch when it's to high , bitch when it's to low.
Seems like most here just like to bitch. I never complained a bit when diesel was 4.00. I'll dang sure take it at 1.50 I can store 2500 gallons right now. Might need to look into more storage. I don't see it hurting anybody but some spoiled oil field worker's.....might hurt the Ferrari dealership in Odessa...

callmefence said:
So be nice when it's to high , be nice when it's to low.
Seems like most here just like to be nice. I never complained a bit when diesel was 4.00. I'll dang sure take it at 1.50 I can store 2500 gallons right now. Might need to look into more storage. I don't see it hurting anybody but some spoiled oil field worker's.....might hurt the Ferrari dealership in Odessa...
We're hoping for a bigger drop at the pumps before we fill up

Not only could we see $1.50 +tax gas. I think we will. $1.50 gas is way under the break even for ethanol. So If nothing else big oil will use this opportunity to try and break the ethanol industry.

SBMF 2015 said:
Not only could we see $1.50 +tax gas. I think we will. $1.50 gas is way under the break even for ethanol. So If nothing else big oil will use this opportunity to try and break the ethanol industry.

Haha, big oil is going to break the federal taxpayer funded ethanol industry. That's a good one.

Oil headed to $25 a barrell. I think the worlds gone mad, i never knew it was so fragile.

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/saudis-sell-oil-25-market-share-grab-russia-reuters-200313144749965.html

ga.prime said:
SBMF 2015 said:

Haha, big oil is going to break the federal taxpayer funded ethanol industry. That's a good one.

Don't think $2 corn is going to help many.

Redgully said:
Oil headed to $25 a barrell. I think the worlds gone mad, i never knew it was so fragile.

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/saudis-sell-oil-25-market-share-grab-russia-reuters-200313144749965.html

Forget oil, toilet paper proves we have a bad decay...

ga.prime said:
SBMF 2015 said:

Watch them. We all know if ethanol went away the oil industry wouldn't cry over it.
Even if they can't break ethanol, they sure will take the opportunity to put the screws to it.

Latest posts