Cougar vs. the Mule-pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

i was thinkin already dead too. and in one of the pics, can't remember which, you can see rope tied around the cat's front leg. they didn't edit the pic very well.

the cat looks dead to me in the first picture. looks as if its head and the front of the body are on the ground, not in a reactionary position. is reactionary a word?

Beefy":3v285h3v said:
the cat looks dead to me in the first picture. looks as if its head and the front of the body are on the ground, not in a reactionary position. is reactionary a word?
=========
Main Entry: re·ac·tion·ary
Pronunciation: rE-'ak-sh&-"ner-E
Function: adjective
Date: 1840
: relating to, marked by, or favoring reaction; especially : ultraconservative in politics
- reactionary noun
- re·ac·tion·ary·ism /-"i-z&m/ noun

The one hound is saying to the other, " Boy, you don't want to get on that mules bad side"

Dick

I was gonna say something about 'why did the mule have to kill the cat. There was a gun sleive on the sadle.' Thats cool though. That changes my opinion about mules a little bit.

fellersbarnoneranch":1s1vgmj6 said:
Always interesting to hear what others think/see. Still think the mule gives one mean "airplane ride"
===============

One must admit that this is...well..uh...roughly.... what would happen if a mule got hold of a cat...and if he saw a cat in the field ..surely there is little doubt that the mule would attack...in a big way...thus a super watch dog....uh...mule.
However, be warned there is history of mules ...running...biteing and injuring calves. Only some are proned to be a little mean...I think.
If he leaves my domestic animals alone...the rest is for the taking.

My farrier told me about these pictures sometime last year when he saw them a meeting he was at and how it was confessed that they where faked. I have hunted bear and coon with hounds, they don't just sit and pant, they tend to tear the animal up. The trap on the foot tells my the cat's either dead or someone cut a couple dogs out of the picture and replaced with the mules image.

Alan

Alan":3a96f8ne said:
My farrier told me about these pictures sometime last year when he saw them a meeting he was at and how it was confessed that they where faked. I have hunted bear and coon with hounds, they don't just sit and pant, they tend to tear the animal up. The trap on the foot tells my the cat's either dead or someone cut a couple dogs out of the picture and replaced with the mules image.

Alan
=========
Alan,

I agree with your comments about the agressiveness of the dogs. I too have been on a coon/fox hunt and those guys attack..even want to climb the tree... when they get near...stand on their heads in a hole/digging ....hold of the prey.

Latest posts