Concealed Carry

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus":3orb5a3h said:
well in Virginia you can open carry handguns without permitting.....but it is seldom worth the hassle you get from everyone including a lot of police....they see a weapon and some of them automaticly go into what I term Officer Safety Mode....

these days if people see you walking around with a perfectly legal weapon, you are automaticly a bad guy....

I wear a pistol a lot around home and I get a lot of strange looks....but nobody messes with me either....and we have the reputation of being just about a quarter of a bubble off plumb....

People thinking your a half bubble out of plum does help.

Good to know I can own a switchblade. Just cant carry it in my pocket. Does a conceled carry permit work for a knife also?
I carry every day every where I go but its almost always conceled. I want them to wonder which SOB will shoot them if they try something. :lol2:

kenny thomas":1anm6jvg said:
Ouachita":1anm6jvg said:
Another good reason to live in Arkansas
I love the statement on knives in Arkansas. It says if it has a blade its legal. :lol2:
Not that it make a difference to me, but if it's sharp, blunt, or has the capability of launching something with the purpose of protecting myself or my family, or putting dinner on the table, it qualifies under the 2nd

And to add a few words of encouragement; driving to your state capital with 11 long haired friends of Jesus does make a difference.
You just gotta find somebody to drive the bus

kenny thomas":1ive03mn said:
Good to know I can own a switchblade. Just cant carry it in my pocket. Does a conceled carry permit work for a knife also?
I carry every day every where I go but its almost always conceled. I want them to wonder which SOB will shoot them if they try something. :lol2:

In Georgia it does. Here, many of the knives you see people walking around with every day require a CC permit.

Ouachita":3tw7m8sv said:
And to add a few words of encouragement; driving to your state capital with 11 long haired friends of Jesus does make a difference.
You just gotta find somebody to drive the bus
Would that be a "chartruese micro bus"

WWII paratroopers knife. Hunter orange, two blades. One is a switchblade and the other is a sharp hook to cut the parachute cords.

After looking at my state of oregon, I guess I'm probably the luckiest. Can't find a knife that isn't legal here. So all the things that made me illegal over the years in CA, I'm now totally legal again.

Give 'em time and they will have you back to being a criminal in no time. I was surprised at what was illegal here because I see a lot of people carrying illegal knives. I just don't think its enforced and its just one of those things they can tack on to charges if you misbehave. Sortof like carrying an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sunday. They'll get you for that one in Georgia.

john250":2yu7rfmt said:
Jogeephus":2yu7rfmt said:
Sortof like carrying an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sunday. They'll get you for that one in Georgia.

And I, for one, am glad to be safe of the scourge of concealed ice cream.

I agree. You gotta draw a line somewhere else you will have anarchy.

Jogeephus":2kf5bz1m said:
john250":2kf5bz1m said:
Jogeephus":2kf5bz1m said:
Sortof like carrying an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sunday. They'll get you for that one in Georgia.

And I, for one, am glad to be safe of the scourge of concealed ice cream.

I agree. You gotta draw a line somewhere else you will have anarchy.
Or a bunch of pocket pickers.

Latest posts