Every day Carry

Help Support CattleToday:

My NAA 22 mag is the one with the folding plastic grip with the clip. It's a lot better grip for me, doesn't feel like I'm going to drop the gun, and I can actually shoot and hit something with it.

True Grit Farms":6f7gbzz5 said:
My NAA 22 mag is the one with the folding plastic grip with the clip. It's a lot better grip for me, doesn't feel like I'm going to drop the gun, and I can actually shoot and hit something with it.

Here is mine as it may be similar to yours and I like the clip as not easy to lose that way. I also added a clip to my Keltec. Don't want to end up like the FBI guy a few days ago doing a back flip LOL and lose it.

uWAU3U7.jpg

IQIwrCq.jpg

JL, that's exactly like my NAA. Have you ever patterned it with CCI snake shot? Mine has a 10 foot max range, some of the CCI shot doesn't even penetrate through both sides of a water bottle. My neighbor across the creek doesn't kill rattlesnakes, so I have to be prepared to take up the slack.

True Grit Farms":375cj7q6 said:
JL, that's exactly like my NAA. Have you ever patterned it with CCI snake shot? Mine has a 10 foot max range, some of the CCI shot doesn't even penetrate through both sides of a water bottle. My neighbor across the creek doesn't kill rattlesnakes, so I have to be prepared to take up the slack.

Never have, but read your post earlier and may get some. Those little NAA .22 mags are more accurate than one would think especially with a little practice. I keep hollow points in mine and may not have the knock down power, but would be pretty deadly I bet.

jltrent":kljyxjyw said:
True Grit Farms":kljyxjyw said:

Never have, but read your post earlier and may get some. Those little NAA .22 mags are more accurate than one would think especially with a little practice. I keep hollow points in mine and may not have the knock down power, but would be pretty deadly I bet.

Supposedly the Hornady 22 mag 45 gr Critical Defense load has close to the same energy as a .380 ACP.

Latest posts