Church shooting in SC.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Some guy killed 9 in a church in Charleston SC. Police say it was a white. How do they know that these days? He may have been transracial.

He's white. They already arrested him. 21years old and his Dad gave him the gun for his 21st birthday

People are nuts, and I wonder where this is heading? My thoughts and prayers go out to their families. Where were the cops when all this was going on? If you don't carry all the time this is the stuff that can happen. The cops can't protect you from a crazy person, but you can protect yourself for the time being.

Something about the Uncle telling his sister ( shooter's mom) that her son was too much of an introvert, at 19 had no job, no license, just always closed up in his room.

Get these kids outside and involved away from TV and CPUs and worst of all, video games. Give em chores, responsibilities, hobbies, dreams. Bedrooms are for sleeping IMHO!!!

Pics of this KID, geez looks like a brainwashed zombie that hasn't seen the sun in years!!!

Obama has already come on TV and declared that he is going to do something bout "gun violence" which we all know is code for kiss your guns goodbye

Sad.

I hate to say it, but these poor families that lost loved ones will soon be forgotten. Their tragedy will be overshadowed by calls for more gun control.

Sad.

Its a tragedy! My heart and prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones at the hands of a dam nut-job. :(

In a church..........no place is safe from whackos. All the more reason to be able to conceal carry. Had someone in that church been "packin",besides the deranged creep, less lives would have been lost.

Sad day indeed.

What a horrible thing for the families and for the other members of the church. How does a person's mind get so twisted. Could have had a racial motivation because it was a traditionally black church, or been politically motivated because the pastor was also a state senator, or was he just striking out against religion or chrisians, or was it just random?? I'm glad they caught him, I figured it would be one of those "found after he blew his brains out" cases.

SJB":6rl4zbx2 said:
Caustic Burno":6rl4zbx2 said:
backhoeboogie":6rl4zbx2 said:
In a place of worship. Soft targets. That's cowardly.

Not the churches around here.

+1. if somebody came in our church, there would a literal hail of gunfire. might not hit anything, but there would be lead flying everywhere!

And therin may be a much more tragedy!

SJB":3goajrq5 said:
Caustic Burno":3goajrq5 said:
backhoeboogie":3goajrq5 said:

+1. if somebody came in our church, there would a literal hail of gunfire. might not hit anything, but there would be lead flying everywhere!
No need to shoot just throw the rattle snake on him that you were holding.

MO_cows":12koetwh said:
What a horrible thing for the families and for the other members of the church. How does a person's mind get so twisted. Could have had a racial motivation because it was a traditionally black church, or been politically motivated because the pastor was also a state senator, or was he just striking out against religion or chrisians, or was it just random?? I'm glad they caught him, I figured it would be one of those "found after he blew his brains out" cases.

Read somewhere that the killer visited a lot of the white supremest websites.

Terrible,terrble thing to have happened to anyone anywhere.No reason for it.I am sorry for the peaceful folks who had just gathered to worship and study in their way.Weren't harming anyone.
The person who did this has a twisted view of the world for whatever reason.The answer,however is not more laws and
restrictions.They only serve to hamstring the already law-abiding a have minimal effect on the criminal.
We need to bring back moral teaching at home.Maybe I should not be grandstanding now and taking advantage of others' grief and hurt but it semms like these are times when people will listen.

Workinonit Farm":18qu8167 said:
Its a tragedy! My heart and prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones at the hands of a dam nut-job. :(

In a church..........no place is safe from whackos. All the more reason to be able to conceal carry. Had someone in that church been "packin",besides the deranged creep, less lives would have been lost.

Sad day indeed.
Just hearsay but Senator/Pastor that was killed was said to have voted against a South Carolina concealed handgun bill.

SJB":2dtz0w87 said:
Caustic Burno":2dtz0w87 said:
backhoeboogie":2dtz0w87 said:

That's the big drawback....or hit someone who is totally innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts