Chevron Delo 400

Help Support CattleToday:

[/quote]If your motor oil is in your injectors you have a serious problem.[/quote]

The injectors in the 7.3 and 6.0 are run by the HPOP, the commanrail system didn't start until the 6.4

skyhightree1":1mdlv923 said:
Every diesel we have between farm and business uses rotella and I have had no issues related to oil and it seems to be protecting very well. My mechanic is a oil stickler and changes oil and filter in all diesels every 6 months even if it hasn't reached the hours or mileage if its over halfway there he changes it. He thinks rotella is the best in his opinion.
We have used nothing but Rotella for ever and have 3 tractors with 15000 hrs,16900 hrs and a older 4240 withover 19000 hrs one old 1974 cat hour meter has'nt worked for awhile . Have never touched anything in the engine's. I can't even think about changeing anything on this operation as far as lubricant's go. Don't know if this is enough reason to brag on oil but sure think that it's the best for us. We do change at about 130 hrs and one old dozer 8440 gets changed twice a year no mater if the hour's arent met.

Latest posts