kubota 400 RTV

Help Support CattleToday:

JW if you have questions on the Rangers I can answer that PM ME... I would say would think about the Ranger it gets you where you want to go fast and will hold 3 men and guns.

Use will dictate which you should choose. I looked at every make. Kubota fit my usage better. The IMO everyone has a preference and some what jaded in their opinion. I would put my rtv up against any of the. I know it would lose a speed race. But that's all.

M-5":2ksh7szc said:
Use will dictate which you should choose. I looked at every make. Kubota fit my usage better. The IMO everyone has a preference and some what jaded in their opinion. I would put my rtv up against any of the. I know it would lose a speed race. But that's all.

Other side to that coin is dealer support.. Its just like which brand of truck... Passenger capacity was primary factor then Speed was a key factor since I will drive it on the road some and pull a utility trailer with square bales on it sometimes or bags of feed. I have sat on the kubota and do not feel like it would hold three men like the polaris will. I would like to say however that one day id like to have a kubota with cab with heat and ac. I am not against the kubota its just the polaris works for my needs.

M-5":c5wdakyy said:

Off road capability also.

Get you a Ranger.... best thing since sliced bread :lol2:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=99759&start=30

I'm all for the Kubota myself. Our 1140 rtv will carry 6 adults 25 mph. And I'll use a 1/3 to a 1/4 the fuel doing it. We only have 1100 hours on ours, but it's never been back to the dealer. We use ours for work around the farm. Let me also mention Kubota has the best insurance plan going bar none. Do an Internet search about the pros and cons on each machine.

Kubota for one doesn't have the clearance a ranger has unless recently changed mine does chores but mostly stays in the woods and mud.

Sky, there's no doubt a Polaris is better for playing around and in the woods. Just like there's no question which one is the work horse. I'm a no BS type of guy that believes heavier is better. What kind of man drives an Avalanche? :D

Latest posts