Chelsea's date

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm just glad she looks like her mother. Hopefully she's more of a lady. :lol2: I bet deep down she's sick of politics.

TexasBred":d1u7ng25 said:
I'm just glad she looks like her mother. Hopefully she's more of a lady. :lol2: I bet deep down she's sick of politics.

Yes, that is exactly right. Good point.

chrisy":3cvz6y25 said:
spoon":3cvz6y25 said:
Yeah but she's still ugly.
Just looked at a picture of her and she is like Princess Anne, where did she get those horses teeth.

She got them big teeth from her mother , Janet Reno. Chelsea has got enough ivory in her month to key a piano. If she ever bites down on you and takes lock jaw your in deep trouble.

Ya'll are being a little harsh on the poor kid.

What scares me is about 30 years down the road, if she imitates Hillary, she'll look worse than our road after a 4" rain.

When I first met my second wife, I asked to meet her Mother before we went out again. I wanted to see what I was really getting myself into as far as a "Down the Road" comparison. :D

Crowderfarms":psl3cqcp said:
Ya'll are being a little harsh on the poor kid.

What scares me is about 30 years down the road, if she imitates Hillary, she'll look worse than our road after a 4" rain.

When I first met my second wife, I asked to meet her Mother before we went out again. I wanted to see what I was really getting myself into as far as a "Down the Road" comparison. :D

I have some good Sicilian friends, and they always jest each other.......... "look, don't marry any girl til ya meet her mama, cause in 40 years that's what yer girlfriend's gonna look like".

VanC":5e0qoimj said:
You people must have some pretty low self esteem. :roll:

No, it's not low self esteem, it's looking at it from a have's, don't haves standpoint. My girlfriend tells me that the tabloids, and com'on, people read them......I do in the Wal-Mart checkout line......report that she's had over $50,000 in "upgrades". She can pay like all the other "rich folks" for what she wants. Bless her for having the money to do it...........the rest of us ugly b******* will just get by. But genetics are genetics...........whether it's cows or people...........I refer you to the ugly calf thread.

Lammie":22mvxbew said:
Well, she won't be a model for sure, but she has lovely hair and complexion and you can't say that about everyone. I am sure she is very bright. It isn't really fair to pick on her. She isn't running for office. She's just a girl.
Lammie,just when I think I've read you enough to have you figured out, you surprise me .

Larry

Darhawk":2kzymzgu said:
VanC":2kzymzgu said:

No, it's not low self esteem, it's looking at it from a have's, don't haves standpoint. My girlfriend tells me that the tabloids, and com'on, people read them......I do in the Wal-Mart checkout line......report that she's had over $50,000 in "upgrades". She can pay like all the other "rich folks" for what she wants. Bless her for having the money to do it...........the rest of us ugly b******* will just get by. But genetics are genetics...........whether it's cows or people...........I refer you to the ugly calf thread.

The point isn't whether Chelsea has had plastic surgery or not, or that she's rich, or even whether she's pretty or not. The point is that people are calling her ugly, and when people look for reasons to look down on someone, it usually means they don't like themselves very much. I've been guilty of it myself too many times.

VanC":336bu2hp said:
Darhawk":336bu2hp said:
VanC":336bu2hp said:

The point isn't whether Chelsea has had plastic surgery or not, or that she's rich, or even whether she's pretty or not. The point is that people are calling her ugly, and when people look for reasons to look down on someone, it usually means they don't like themselves very much. I've been guilty of it myself too many times.

People are people..........and judgements are what they are. I don't care what she looks like and I'm sure she doesn't care what I think. As long as she is happy with herself, then I'm happy for her. I am as guilty as you for our thoughts and shortcomings. I shall pray for both of us.

Now wait just a dang minute here. I have the market cornered on ugly. Don't y'all go spreading no dang rumors that there is someone out there that can even compete in an ugly contest with me. :lol:

larryshoat":cw4vx5gp said:
Lammie":cw4vx5gp said:
Well, she won't be a model for sure, but she has lovely hair and complexion and you can't say that about everyone. I am sure she is very bright. It isn't really fair to pick on her. She isn't running for office. She's just a girl.
Lammie,just when I think I've read you enough to have you figured out, you surprise me .

Larry

Yeah, that's me, Larry. Woman of mystery. I am easy to figure out. I am a forty something woman who admires the beauty of youth just for the sake of it. You can get all the "upgrades" when you are my age, but the thing women my age don't realize is that you can't get that youth back again. That is all in your attitude.

I try to think young, at any rate...

Speaking of ugly. :shock: What do Y'all think of Hilary's laugh. :???: :help: :nod:

mnmtranching":2ny92qdf said:
Speaking of ugly. :shock: What do Y'all think of Hilary's laugh. :???: :help: :nod:

Okay, that's a little scary.

I have long maintained that men won't vote for her because she sounds like their ex wives b*tching them out about something. :mrgreen:

mnmtranching":3jd6st4b said:

Radio station down here uses a recording of her laugh all the time. I think they do it just to get folks to call in and complain. That way their call in numbers up.

Latest posts