Chelsea's date

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Chelsea recently had a date with a nice young man and was tellinh her mother about it.

Chelsea....Mom he is just so wonderful, he's kind and considerate, he's a gentleman and has enough
money to really show a girl a nice time.

Hillery...he sure sounds nice...please tell me that you haven't had sex with him.

Chelsea...not according to dad!

Poor Chelsea, someday she'll find out where she got her looks. News from the local barber shop has it that Janet Reno is her real mother.
What a weak gene pool.

II thought she looked allright for a White Girl. :shock:

Yall got understand, alot of what i see from these hills and hollers aint any better than Coyote bait.

Crowderfarms":39kq3xj8 said:

Yall got understand, alot of what i see from these hills and hollers aint any better than Coyote bait.

Crowder, we really need to work on your standards. :lol2:

flaboy":1oweejo9 said:
Crowderfarms":1oweejo9 said:

Crowder, we really need to work on your standards. :lol2:

Don't let him go to Shreveport. They have the best looking gals around. You'll never get Crowder back to TN.

I would kill to have pretty hair like she has. I think she's lovely. No one is perfect. You boys try looking in the mirror lately????

Lammie,

I/we would really like to see a picture of you.I mean with all these tales of Husband's staying on the porcelain bus for hours on end, and your inlaws, we really need to see you to make sure you're allright. :shock:

Crowderfarms":f2vczeq8 said:
Lammie,

I/we would really like to see a picture of you.I mean with all these tales of Husband's staying on the porcelain bus for hours on end, and your inlaws, we really need to see you to make sure you're allright. :shock:

If you can trust BHB's word, he's seen me in the flesh. I have had occasion to buy hay from him. Good hay, too.

Lammie":1nny2ha4 said:
Crowderfarms":1nny2ha4 said:
Lammie,

If you can trust BHB's word, he's seen me in the flesh. I have had occasion to buy hay from him. Good hay, too.
He's seen you in a thong you say?

Let me see if I can decipher this whole story. You had a good roll in the hay with BHB, you never removed a thong. Were you ever a White House Intern?

Chelsea has only one thing going for her and its not good looks or baked homemade cookies. Does something slick as an otter slide an smells like a burnt Cow Horn ring a bell?

curtis":fcbiibsh said:
Chelsea has only one thing going for her and its not good looks or baked homemade cookies. Does something slick as an otter slide an smells like a burnt Cow Horn ring a bell?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :shock:

Crowderfarms":1x1ublz3 said:
Let me see if I can decipher this whole story. You had a good roll in the hay with BHB, you never removed a thong. Were you ever a White House Intern?

Yes, that's exactly right. Man, you and Sherlock Holmes...

Are you sure you wouldn't make more money writing for the Inquirer than running a feed store...

Lammie":2u95lvox said:
Crowderfarms":2u95lvox said:

Yes, that's exactly right. Man, you and Sherlock Holmes...

Are you sure you wouldn't make more money writing for the Inquirer than running a feed store...
Lammie with all due respect to your situation and with the issues you have, the answer would have to be NO to a job writing for a tabloid paper. As you can see and have read, I only report the true facts. :shock: :D

I'd have to refuse to compromise.

Well, as long as it is the truth you are interested in... :D

You might want to send your best reporter to my home next week, as I will be in my full "Old Southern Lady" attire, bibs, clogs, floppy hat... planting my garden. And if you are really lucky, you can catch a glimpse of me painting pipe fence, which is another activity I have scheduled.

All the glamour you can handle...

Crowderfarms":1p298kla said:
Lammie,

Lammie...come on now. You can't blame Chelsea but that girl is just ugly. I mean a real two bagger.

Well, she won't be a model for sure, but she has lovely hair and complexion and you can't say that about everyone. I am sure she is very bright. It isn't really fair to pick on her. She isn't running for office. She's just a girl.

Why can't we pick on her. She is over 21, both her parents are politicians and she may not be running for office but she appears with her parents at campaign stops. That sounds like she is fair game to me. Besides I really doubt that she reads the postings on Cattle Today.

Latest posts