Cheesecake shortage in TN or Extremely good cheesecake?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Sad story

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/t ... -1.2075705

Tennessee man severely beats girlfriend's son, 3, for eating last piece of cheesecake, mom says
Anthony Gulledge allegedly grabbed the unnamed woman's son by the ankles, whipped him, and caused a broken femur bone and vertebrae. He is being held on $210,000 bond and the boy is listed in critical condition.
Anthony Gulledge allegedly beat a 3-year-old boy for eating the last piece of cheesecake.
A Tennessee toddler is in critical condition after his mom's boyfriend savagely beat him for eating the last slice of cheesecake, police said.

Anthony Gulledge allegedly freaked out after returning to his Memphis home Saturday night to find that the sweet treat had gone missing from the refrigerator, reports WREG.

He is accused of dragging the 3-year-old tot out of his bedroom by his ankles.

Cops claim the man then violently whipped the infant until he broke a femur bone in his leg and dislocated a vertebrae.

WREG
Cops say Gulledge beat his girlfriend's 3-year-old son at this home. He is being held on $210,000 bond.
The youngster's mom, who has not been named, claims that her partner attacked her little boy on two separate occasions.

She called police to report the alleged vicious assault the following morning.

The boy, whose body was said to be covered in bruises, was taken to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital. He remains in critical condition.

Gulledge was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse, neglect and domestic assault.

He denies the allegations, but remains held in Shelby County Jail on $210,000 bond.

Might be legal justice, but won't be any forgetting for a long long time if ever, and I bet this isn't the first time this moron abused the kid.
Beat a 3 yr old over a piece of cheesecake--the world's gone mad.

This says alot about her
" The youngster's mom, who has not been named, claims that her partner attacked her little boy on two separate occasions.

She called police to report the alleged vicious assault the following morning."

I do know this had I did something like that to my kids my wife would help them lay the jail on me and the kids are mine. Most women I know would protect the kids over themselves... Most women would have had him jailed the first time the man attacked her child. I guess thats what happens when people start considering kids a paycheck. :(

He will spend every moment in prison looking over his shoulder for an attack or worried that someone will release him to the exercise yard when other inmates are there.

The price of government telling women they don't need to be married to the baby's daddy has a lot of costs.

But I'm sure it all boils down to it being really good cheesecake.

Hopefully he becomes someone's gf in prison and gets beaten everyday. That is just horrible to do that to a kid for any reason much less a simple piece of cheesecake.

That sounds about right for the area it came from
We had a man just north of here shoot his girlfriends 10 yr old son with a shot gun last fall
He showed up where our guys were cleaning a cottonpicker and they changed a flat for him then realized he had blood on him and heard on the radio about the shooting
They said they wished they would of made the connection cause they would of just buried him out back

Some years ago I was good friends with a young man who was never going to be capable of living unassisted.
It was after leaving the area that I learned from someone else who knew his adoptive family that he wasn't born that way.

Still makes me sick every time I think what he could have been if he'd been allowed to grow up normal. He has to live with his disabilities for the rest of his life - doesn't sound like the parent who did this to him has to suffer like that.

Latest posts