charolais bull calves

Help Support CattleToday:

101_0412.jpg

TNMasterBeefProducer":3rl2x00s said:
First one should have been steered at birth. Definitely needs some weight on him. I do not like the second one's sheath and he seems a little underfed also.
TNMasterBP-

xbred- I think that your leg is being pulled a little bit! Look at ALL of the pictures - VERY carefully. The first two pictures are the SAME PICTURE. The last picture is the same bull - different time and place - but the same bull.

DOC HARRIS

Should have at least taken the pic from the other side, see the little round spot on the neck? And the markings on the hind quarter. Same bull, whats the deal?

Got to also say, the bull looks to be a quite a bit older then 8 months. A 8 month old calf weighing over 900 pounds would surely be carrying more flesh then that.

Thats my comments. explain?

they may all be the same bull, i just took some pictures..as far as looking like they need flesh or feeding, they just rode 2 hrs in a stock trailer and the temp is hovering around a 100 degrees...i wasn't trying to play games, just showing sime pictures of my bull calves...these bulls were all born nov. of 07.. and i appreciate the comments..

Your calves are fine looking.

If you are satisfied with them, that's enough for me............................ ;-)

Latest posts