chandler herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

Not much response. I ran across their video on u-tube. I believe they are a sixth genaration ranch. One of their bloodline's is the Mark Donald. Ring any bells out there??

Chandler's are old time Hereford people and at one time were noted herd bull producers as well as doing very well in the show arena. I suppose that they are still doing well but being long time breeders they have their own customers and don't do much advertiseing. There is much to be said for those that operate low key,one in paticalar that comes to my mind is its darn cheaper to skip all the fancy ads and the ribons and glory.

To be honest I like the fact they are low key. They don't look like they chase fads. I just wish they were a little closer to me. The dang freight on a bull would kill ya.

Hello, Duane Chandler from Chandler Herefords here and I just ran across this thread on a search. I am new to this forum and pleased that people are wondering what we are up to these days. We sell 400 Herefords annually. We are a tier one breeder with the attitude that good is never good enough when it comes to fertility, structural correctness, muscling and overall "good doing" maternal cattle. We have been raising Herefords since 1889 and our contribution to the Hereford breed is a large part of breed history. Please feel free to visit our website www.chandlerherefords.com or simply give us a call at 541-523-2166 for inquiries. Thanks...The Chandler Team

what's your average weaning weight, just grass and milk?

chandlerherefords":3iw5rn9b said:
Hello, Duane Chandler from Chandler Herefords here and I just ran across this thread on a search. I am new to this forum and pleased that people are wondering what we are up to these days. We sell 400 Herefords annually. We are a tier one breeder with the attitude that good is never good enough when it comes to fertility, structural correctness, muscling and overall "good doing" maternal cattle. We have been raising Herefords since 1889 and our contribution to the Hereford breed is a large part of breed history. Please feel free to visit our website http://www.chandlerherefords.com or simply give us a call at 541-523-2166 for inquiries. Thanks...The Chandler Team
:welcome: CH nice to have you.

Latest posts