cattle check mishap

Help Support CattleToday:

You did the right thing , if things would have been reversed , you would have wanted them to make things right for you. It always feels good to be honest , if you're dishonest it will catch up with you sooner or later.

Few years ago I bought piece of equipment and paid with a check. A month or so later I noticed that the check hadn't been cashed. I was in his place of business a few times and thought about saying something to him but I didn't. One day I was there and he said. I found your check under the seat of my old truck. I feel bad that I didn't say something to him earlier. You did the right thing and your conscience is clear. :tiphat:

Having an honest reputation is great thing and will follow you wherever you go.
But also being dishonest will too.
You did good, I would do buisness with you anytime.

Cal

Thanks everyone for the comments. I do feel better having called them. I would have called them if the check was smaller than it should have been. Really all I want is for me to be paid based on the quality of our cattle. Nothing more and nothing less.

If you die tomorrow, that money ain't gonna do you a durn bit of good, but your honor and integrity......that goes with you wherever you go. Proud of ya and proud to be associated with people like you.

Latest posts