Cattle Annie

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattle Annie, glad to know you are okay. Very sorry to hear of the grim outlook for your cattle business. Maybe some good luck will come your way before long. As usual you have such a positive attitude.
Good luck with the new job, I hope it works out for you.
Glad to see you back.

Katherine

Congradulations on the Guru status Annie.. take it as your due! Always interesting to read your posts.

I'm so very sorry about your situation up there, and know that where you struggling, so are thousands of others. I really feel awful for any cattle producers in Canada.

You're a great cattle person Annie, and no matter what happens, I wish the best for you and your family.

Annie, if I ever meet a lady in a big truck with a big grin on I'll know it is you.

Take Care
Ollie

Congratulations Cattle Annie!
Sorry to hear you may have to disperse your herd. Hope you can pull a rabbit out of the hat and find a way to hang on. Please don't stop visiting here if you don't manage to save your herd. Getting rid of the cattle doesn't mean you don't have something to contribute here. Good Luck!

Congrats Cattle Annie...

Sure sorry to hear about your options :( .I do wish you the best in whatever future endeavor..you choose to pursue.

Cattle Annie, you were a guru long before you hit a 1000. Your knowledge of the cattle business and the willingness to share information and ideas has helped a lot of us "newbies"(I'm sure the "veterns" have learned a thing or two also). Please continue to contribute to this board whenever you can.

You have many traits that I admire. The one that I admire the most is your ability to keep a positive attitude during tough times. That takes a tremendous amount of character and there is no doubt that you will overcome any and all adversity that is thrown your way. You are an inspiration to us all.

Cattle Annie is one one the few posters that I listen to and take everything she says to heart. Her jokes are clean and always good for a laugh. Just a top knotch lady in all aspects. Good luck to ya CA!! :D

Hate to hear the bad news C.A., please stay in touch. Let us know if you ever get that big bull elk you were chasing last year.

Just remember, "there never was a horse that couldn't be rode and never a cowboy that couldn't be throwed." We all take our lumps from time to time. Good luck to you & yours in the future.

;-)

Latest posts