Can't catch a break

Help Support CattleToday:

That, is the proverbial hard row to hoe and then some!!

I just don't know what to say TC except you truly are an angel and I pray that your guy does get wonderful results from his PT.

Finally had time to read all the thread and see the pictures ! Bless his heart I know he was in a lot of pain and you are a good woman to be there . I had an open compound fracture as a child in my right arm . I know children heal faster than us old folks but medical technology has come along way . Continued prayers for both of you . My bride survived her chemical stress today and has a heart monitor for 48 hours. A lot of good folks on the forum sending up prayers for you folks .

I haven't been spending much time on here lately so had to catch up on what has been going on. SO sorry to hear about everything going on with you and Mr. TC. You are always so positive with all your post and so willing to share your advise with us, which makes it painful for us to hear what is going on with the two of you. Thankful for all the help from family, friends, and neighbors that are helping you both through this. Will keep you in our prayers.

Thank you for all your kind words and prayers! Real clothes tomorrow - buh-bye hospital gown! Dignity is sometimes overrated but nobody feels whole in a gown with their backside (and scrawny legs) exposed. And the staff is giving me access to the break room so I can heat up his meals (started off with sausage rigatoni today, Reese's for dessert).

Thank you for all your kind words and prayers! Real clothes tomorrow - buh-bye hospital gown! Dignity is sometimes overrated but nobody feels whole in a gown with their backside (and scrawny legs) exposed. And the staff is giving me access to the break room so I can heat up his meals (started off with sausage rigatoni today, Reese's for dessert).
Better be careful TC , the hospital staff will be wanting to eat with you !

Most impressive hospital cafeteria I've been in was when I worked in Colorado Springs. They had bison, goat, chicken, fresh (ish) salmon or other non-catfish fish, fresh-harvest veggies, very little fried or overly processed. Not stupidly expensive. They then fired their CEO because of financial losses, I believe. (They also paid less than Texas for the same experience and role). Good food though.

TC hang in there. Husbands are soooo lucky to have a strong wife. Bless all your friends and neighbors.
Growing up, our house was a very large, long building with the back 1/2 of the building being my father's auto shop. A large desk took a corner of the living room doubled as an office where my oldest sisters and/or my mother took care of his billing and invoices. Not at all unusual for any of the customers (all good friends of my parents) to be sitting at the kitchen table having coffee or even breakfast with us kids during summer vacation. I shall always remember a little sign that hung in my mother's kitchen, late 50s until mom got a new house in the early 70s.

The Road to Success is Filled with Women, Pushing Their Husbands Along.