Can you spot the fault?

Help Support CattleToday:

There might be a slight problem, but they are also pulling him by his nose ring to keep him set for the picture. This makes his nose look like it is protruding out further than it actually does. The nose lead was photo shopped out. That's just what I am seeing…

angusbreederms":2fpg4cks said:
There might be a slight problem, but they are also pulling him by his nose ring to keep him set for the picture. This makes his nose look like it is protruding out further than it actually does. The nose lead was photo shopped out. That's just what I am seeing…

I am sure that added to the visible appearance of the problem, but draw the incisors in on the photo and see where they end up being, they still won't meet the dental pad squarely

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3cpnpy6k said:
KNERSIE":3cpnpy6k said:
It's probably the Simmental infusion that's lurking back behind the Summit bull(traces back to Titan 23D) that caused it!

I think we'll have to go with that, sounds like a perfectly believable cause :lol:
Thanks a lot!!! :lol:

I thought my quip might draw a reply from you, Jeanne! :tiphat: :wave:

George

iowahawkeyes":2m9tt58t said:
Wasn't it Power Plant, an old, old, Maine Anjou bull produced calves with underbites? You especially saw this when it was double bred.

he got it from cunia, a fullblood bull, and if you have cunia. pretty easy to double up cunia in most maine pedigrees than power plant. seen a direct cunia with it. cunia is probably a source for spastic pareisis as well.

Latest posts