Can we start a password protected classified ads section?

Help Support CattleToday:

I was thinking of a "members only" section that would be hidden from google bots and non members for discussing kinda personal stuff we don't need the world to know about..

I would mark my hypothetical post as sold. All passed a hypothetical pregnancy test, and went to a hypothetical new home.

IF we had such a section, I would post that there is a running 8n Ford tractor with original era Dearborn fel, theoretically going to be for sale from my place, with 5' disc, two bush hogs, a 6' box blade, straight blade, and 3 pt boom.
fel currently has a brush fork on it, but the original bucket and 2 extra rear wheels goes with it. Starter converted to 12 v Oct 2017. Converted to Alternator. All new ignition parts (new points/plugs/cond/rotor/coil/dist cap) late fall 2017.

:lol2:
Craig Miller":2f8k7hnh said:
Theoretically would anybody be interested in anything like these?

In theory I would purchase photos 2 & 3 then in reality my wife would try to kill me with them.

callmefence":x7cfesnh said:
WalnutCrest":x7cfesnh said:
I would have thought this actually would have gone somewhere ... hmmm ...

I wish it would . The first thing I would post is the mountain of second hand tpost I have.
Lots of them are the heavy 1.44 ones. I don't know i probably have a thousand of em 1.00 to 2.00 depending on type and quantity. If there was a place where it was allowed. That would be my first post.
dang fence I need those! They should have hitched a ride with farm fence solutions when he was down there that would get them most of the way up here! (He is in Ohio right?) Theoretically that is!

And theoretically I'm interested in some young commercial cows or heifers if anyone wanted to deliver!

ez14.":rms1kzvk said:
callmefence":rms1kzvk said:
WalnutCrest":rms1kzvk said:
I would have thought this actually would have gone somewhere ... hmmm ...

I wish it would . The first thing I would post is the mountain of second hand tpost I have.
Lots of them are the heavy 1.44 ones. I don't know i probably have a thousand of em 1.00 to 2.00 depending on type and quantity. If there was a place where it was allowed. That would be my first post.
dang fence I need those! They should have hitched a ride with farm fence solutions when he was down there that would get them most of the way up here! (He is in Ohio right?) Theoretically that is!
I believe a lot of those were rehomed in S. Texas after a recent hurricane.
(FFS btw, is home based in Indiana)

greybeard":3l4dxaso said:
ez14.":3l4dxaso said:
callmefence":3l4dxaso said:
I believe a lot of those were rehomed in S. Texas after a recent hurricane.
(FFS btw, is home based in Indiana)
I thought they might be gone after this long :( but I guess they probably went to people who really needed them! (I guess that's what I get for not being around all summer!)

Ok but I guess Indiana and Ohio are about the same drive!

ez14.":3cs6s58o said:
And theoretically I'm interested in some young commercial cows or heifers if anyone wanted to deliver!

I have about ten (most solid black, a few BWF, one brown beefmaster, one red brangus and one herf) ... all bred Aubrac.

If I had around a thousand 50 cal. Cans.
Good seals , some have some light rust ,but none we haven't been able to wipe out. I would sell them in bundles of ten for 90.00 or pallets of 96 for 800.00

Great to keep your gripple in... :D

M-5":2ynprer4 said:
If we had a classified section I would look on it for a batwing mower 12' to 15' , I don't need a fancy one just a cheap one that works
Just saw one on Georgia Farm Trader very recently. You might check that.

ga.prime":3shyb8sz said:
M-5":3shyb8sz said:
If we had a classified section I would look on it for a batwing mower 12' to 15' , I don't need a fancy one just a cheap one that works
Just saw one on Georgia Farm Trader very recently. You might check that.

Thanks , I asked to join, Last year the Tifton auction had a bunch , not much this year so far

M-5":16jcwef1 said:

I am looking for one too. I sure can't justify spending the kind of money they want on a new one.

greatgerts":14vrozd3 said:
M-5":14vrozd3 said:

I am looking for one too. I sure can't justify spending the kind of money they want on a new one.

I find plenty up north on machinery Pete website

M-5":1tf9hczt said:
greatgerts":1tf9hczt said:
M-5":1tf9hczt said:

I find plenty up north on machinery Pete website

Thanks. I'll look there again. Haven't looked for a while.

Alright y'all all those crocodile tears about no classified ads here now there's a section for it and hardly any ads.. Alot of time and effort went into that so start listing the items. You wanted it you got it... Use it

Latest posts