Ads

Help Support CattleToday:

smartin0022

Reaction score
Are the ads on here custom tailored or does everyone see the same crap? I got land ads and woman dating ads??? The woman dating ads are new does everyone see the same ads?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_193133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_193133_Chrome.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230203_193128_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_193128_Chrome.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230203_193113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_193113_Chrome.jpg
    997.4 KB · Views: 4
They know what you've been looking at.

Ken
They might but I honestly don't look at that kind of stuff. I use my phone for craiglist, cattle forum, phone calls, text, weather reports and looking at quarter horses. That's about all why I was confused they just started popping up.

They might but I honestly don't look at that kind of stuff. I use my phone for craiglist, cattle forum, phone calls, text, weather reports and looking at quarter horses. That's about all why I was confused they just started popping up.
Maybe the girls are race horses or cute little fillies!

You gotta be carefull of the links friends email to you too. A mate of mine was interested in a little Phillipino girl and sent me a link, that triggered a lot of adds for Asian girls but blocking the adds sorted that out. I must admit I am not entirely innocent of looking at scantily clad women myself.

Ken

You gotta be carefull of the links friends email to you too. A mate of mine was interested in a little Phillipino girl and sent me a link, that triggered a lot of adds for Asian girls but blocking the adds sorted that out. I must admit I am not entirely innocent of looking at scantily clad women myself.

Ken
I'm serious I don't look at that garbage. Yall think what you like. I'd just assume look at a Sorrel with a flaxen mane at this point in my life than that crap. Women cost money and create problems, all they've ever done for me... ain't a one in the world worth half my chit

Latest posts