Can we start a password protected classified ads section?

Help Support CattleToday:

greatgerts":1228fg2x said:
My first ad post would be this fence line mower. It works great, just have been doing more spraying lately, and have lost the need for it.

Since you only live in Missouri, which is not too far from me, if we had an add section, I would have asked what you wanted for that contraption.

With the tpost add being so well received.
My next add would be a John Deere 2.4L
Engine in excellent condition. Was the power plant for a Atlas copco compressor. The compressor head is trashed but the engine is in very good condition.
That's what I'd post if I could.

I'm wondering if it's possible for someone who is posting a hypothetical advertisement could actually delete the hypothetical post if, by some crazy coincidence, someone somehow got rid of the thing(s) they had mentioned may hypothetically be for sale / WTB ... so as to keep this thread of hypothetical postings shorter than it otherwise could get ... hypothetically.

Bigfoot":1xn65jmq said:
greatgerts":1xn65jmq said:
My first ad post would be this fence line mower. It works great, just have been doing more spraying lately, and have lost the need for it.

Since you only live in Missouri, which is not too far from me, if we had an add section, I would have asked what you wanted for that contraption.

$2,000 would be the price if there were an ad section for members on here. (I have it priced higher to those I do not know!)

greatgerts":27odwp9g said:
Bigfoot":27odwp9g said:
greatgerts":27odwp9g said:

$2,000 would be the price if there were an ad section for members on here. (I have it priced higher to those I do not know!)

Watched a video of the contraption in your hypothetical post. Looks like a real work saver. I bet my bottom strand of barbed wire, is too low after seeing the video.

WalnutCrest":3uil3rfi said:
I'm wondering if it's possible for someone who is posting a hypothetical advertisement could actually delete the hypothetical post if, by some crazy coincidence, someone somehow got rid of the thing(s) they had mentioned may hypothetically be for sale / WTB ... so as to keep this thread of hypothetical postings shorter than it otherwise could get ... hypothetically.

Hypothetically speaking you should be able to edit the hypothetical post to say the thing hypothetically for sale or wanted to say sold or found. But the thread would still get long

If there was such a place to post things I would post 9 black Angus crossed cows for sale that have been preg check and will calve in the middle of September. Real nice group of cows big framed cows.

Craig Miller":3ol0efzg said:
WalnutCrest":3ol0efzg said:

Hypothetically speaking you should be able to edit the hypothetical post to say the thing hypothetically for sale or wanted to say sold or found. But the thread would still get long

Should be but can't.. delete and edit privileges are very short here

callmefence":b8yb6wbk said:
Craig Miller":b8yb6wbk said:
WalnutCrest":b8yb6wbk said:

This.

I think there is a 10 minute window to edit / delete.

Bigfoot":24afljdy said:
If we had a classified section, I'd post that there are 10 short bred heifers for sale in western Ky. 3 way crosses Limousine, Hereford, and charbray.
Interesting that you say about the Limo/ Hereford cross. I have a cow that I am selling that is a Limo/ Hereford cross and everyone around here says they never hear of a cross done that way. Ours has a bit of Angus in it which is making it somewhat desirable where I am located.

WalnutCrest":3iknk2hu said:
callmefence":3iknk2hu said:
Craig Miller":3iknk2hu said:

This.

Delete is limited to wether or not it's been seen or rather If another person has commented. Edit is not limited. I can still edit the post you quoted me in

Craig Miller":3tlcn1yy said:
WalnutCrest":3tlcn1yy said:
callmefence":3tlcn1yy said:

This.

Delete is limited to wether or not it's been seen or rather If another person has commented. Edit is not limited. I can still edit the post you quoted me in

I cannot edit the tpost post I initially posted

Bigfoot":35v11hyh said:
greatgerts":35v11hyh said:
Bigfoot":35v11hyh said:

Watched a video of the contraption in your hypothetical post. Looks like a real work saver. I bet my bottom strand of barbed wire, is too low after seeing the video.

I believe bottom wire needs to be about 7" off of the ground

WalnutCrest":3g1wxmhv said:
<snip>

Similar...a little SW of KC...

Post 1 - Farmall 656 for sale... awesome tractor (tires are nearly new, hydraulics are good, all gears shift easily, starts very smooth, three point is in good shape, etc) is only getting sold because the missus inherited a JD diesel.

<snip>

Sold (finally).

If we had a classified section, I'd post that there are 28 black and black baldy cows 3 to 6 years old and 4-7 months bred to angus and Hereford bulls for sale in middle tn. Price would be 1300 take all or 1400 pick. That is if I could post.

1 -- one four year old commercial Hereford cow bred Aubrac ... first or early second trimester ... for sale ... 1350
2 -- five 4-7 year old commercial black and BWF cows bred Aubrac ... first or early second trimester ... for sale ... 1350
3 -- two 8-9 year old commercial black / BWF cows bred Aubrac ... first or early second trimester ... for sale ... 1100

All but the Hereford have raised nice ET calves for us this year, but their embryos didn't stick this go around, so since their calves are ready to wean it means the mamas are ready for a new home. With the bulls since July 7th.

A little SW of KC.

Buy them all and take 5% off.

PM if interested.

Latest posts